LoVe (Side Chapter 2)

Wen Ruohan was raised straight (pun intended). He was a perfect prefect for the Wen Family and he was a good role model... In the eyes of his Father only. To others, he was arrogant, a spoiled brat, a prideful bitch. Wen Ruohan was broken. He would do as told, do things perfectly and when faced with mistakes... No one would see him for months until one day he comes back looking more broken than before.

Then there was Nie Bingwen. A total rough house raised abomination. He was rude to everyone and he looked like the type of person who would cut dicks off for fun. He would disobey rules, leave freely and would often runaway from home by the fact that his parents always quarrelled. Well he did have two older brothers with different mothers, none of them really cared about him. Everyone knew who he was but no one really knew what he was like behind that face looking like a sketchy ice cream seller in a pink ice cream truck.

Gusu was a prestigious place. Quiet, serene and beautiful. It was heaven on hell. When Nie Bingwen first stepped in that place, he was already burning from the holy presence of the Lord cause bitch he was a demon of his own kind, no you can not argue with me, zip it. He was sitting inside the classroom, looking out.

[It's so boring...]

Nie Bingwen sighed as he was called.

"Young Master Nie. May you answer the question?"

Nie Bingwen's eyes widened as he quickly shook his head.

"I don't know! I really don't know!"

The teacher, Lan YiMa sighed.

"Then Young Master Nie needs to listen more attentively."

Lan YiMa turned to Lan Qiren.

"Qiren, can you answer the question?"

The Lan stood up as he proceeded to answer the question. Nie Bingwen just sighed as he continued to look out the window. He doesn't care about academics. We was always a walking bronze medal who probably won't be the Sect Leader, so what's the point? He was free to run around and all but sadly he had to learn in this hell hole.

"Pardon our late entrance."

The door opened widely as the bright color of red and white dominated the room. Nie Bingwen's eyes landed on the tallest one in the middle.

[Holy...shit...]

Lan YiMa smiled.

"Young Master Wen of Qishan, I was starting to worry that you will not come this year."

Instead of Wen Ruohan, Wen Ran spoke.

"The Sect Leader was busy preparing Young Master Wen, we are sorry for our tardiness."

Lan YiMa waved his hand.

"Not to worry dear, go ahead and sit down behind Young Master Jiang."

Nie Bingwen kept his eyes on Wen Ruohan, who was seemingly looking around the room. Looking for someone, he thought.

"Now, let us proceed with our lesson."

Lan YiMa lit up tobacco from his smoking pipe as he smirked.

______________________________________

Nie Bingwen secretly stalked Wen Ruohan after class. He's heard rumors about him being a good fighter and he wanted to test those lengths. He ended up finding out they were friends with the same girls. Shim Hana, Cangse Sanren and Shi Zuàn. He mustered up the courage and walked over with a smile.

"Hana! RenSan, A-Zuàn!"

The girls turned their heads to the taller male. Shi Zuàn's eyes shined.

"Gege!"