15부

Nie Bingwen waited for Wen Ruohan's lips to part. His tears condensing from his eyes, now changing in a form of rage.

"Ruohan... What did they do to Changzes' son...?"

"It was hard to look at him..."

Wen Ruohan was never the type to cry, but since Wei Wuxian taught him that crying was okay... He let it out. Infront of an old friend and younger generations...

"They hurt him so bad..."

Nie Bingwen folded his fists tight.

"Ruohan please... Tell me what they did..."

"He was bleeding... Malnourished and so dead... Bingwen he was dying..."

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen were shocked. Wen Ruohan just revealed that they nearly missed the chance to meet such precious child.

"If that continued on... Bingwen... I don't know what could've happened to him..."

Wen Ruohan tightened his grip on his robes.

"I don't want to remember... The day where I had to look at his back just to see so many bleeding scars... Bingwen...! He was just a child...!"

Wen Ruohan threw the dishes off the table.

"He was just a child...!"

Wen Ran walked over to Wen Ruohan and assisted him.

"He was just a child with no clue on what was happening and yet they... FUCK DAMN IT THEY TORTURED HIM! ABUSED HIM TO THE POINT OF DEATH! ABUSED HIM TO THE POINT HIS MENTAL STATE IS SO DEPRESSING! THEY ABUSED HIM TO THE STATE WHERE HE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT! THEY ABUSED HIM TO THE POINT WHERE HE DOESN'T EVEN ASK FOR HELP! THEY ABUSED HIM! TO THE POINT HE THINKS HE'S DEAD!"

Wen Ruohan shouted at Nie Bingwen, who only stood still. Silent... Angry...

"They abused him... To the point it was so hard to make him smile... To the point I had to stop everything I was planning just to make him smile... They abused him... To the point where Shiejie would've crawled out of the ground just to massacre the whole Jiang Family..."

Wen Ruohan's voice went quieter.

"Seeing him like that was like a cut to the wrist that always bleeds..."

"Mother."

Wen Ruohan stood straight as he looked at Wei Wuxian who stood behind him. He knelt down and pulled his cheeks closer.

"Ying-ah... What are you doing here?"

Wei Wuxian smiled at him.

"I know... I shouldn't be here because..."

"Ying-ah?"

"Because Wei Ying died along with them."

_____________________________

Wen Ruohan jerked awake as he caught up to his breath. He frantically searched the room.

"Mother? You're awake!"

Wen Ruohan was choked with a tight hug, given to him my Wei Wuxian. Wen Ruohan felt tears well up in his eyes as he shouted into Wei Wuxians' shoulder. He sobbed as he hugged the kid tighter.

"Y-Ying-ah...! Please... Please... Don't leave me please... Ying-ah..."

"Mother... I will never leave you..."

Wei Wuxian hugged him tighter.

"Mother it's okay... I'm here... I'm always here..."

"I don't want to have another heart attack..."