23부

Story chapter co-written by my depression. I'm sorry if this is shit, I'm going back to crying now. Thank you. Bye.

Wen Ruohan wad getting ready to attend the conference when Wei Wuxian entered the room running.

"What happened?!"

"Nobody died!"

"I know that- but??"

"There's a walking tiger outside?"

"Excuse me?!"

Harsh knocking erupted from the door.

"Ying, open up."

"What is it Xu-gege?! Is the tiger still there?!"

"Ying-er I need to you trust me on this okay?"

"Why?!"

"Please?"

Wei Wuxian bit his lip before turning to look at Wen Ruohan. Wen Ruohan sighed before walking over and patting Wei Wuxians' back.

"Go on. It's not like a child will pop up right Infront of you."

"Aren't you scared of our house turning into a zoo?"

"It's already a circus, animals aren't out of place."

Wen Ruohan opened the door and infront of him was a massive albino tiger with red shining eyes.

"Well holy shit..."

Wen Xu popped from the corner.

"What if there was a God named Shit?"

Wei Wuxian scratched his jaw.

"Then we've been calling his name all the time... Holy Shit."

"Ahh! A tiger! Children are ALREADY a hassle to feed and you'll come here?! You know how to do the dishes?! Laundry?! You're a tiger for goodness sake! I can't feed you meat all the time! I've been struggling to keep my sleep, I've been looking so pale since I have died and you came here to be another mouth to feed?!"

The tiger whimpered.

"What else are you going to do?! Lay down massive piles of shit on the floor when Xue Yang and that fat cat are doing it already?!"

"Guang-Jun-ah isn't fat!"

Wen Ruohan scratched his forehead, his pink acrylic nails catching Wen Xu's attention.

"You're another clown coming into the circus My goodness! I wish I would've stayed dead and and took the sweet sweet time to have died a virgin in life but a hoe in the afterlife!"

"Uncle Ruo-"

"What do you want?!"

The servant jumped.

"T-The conference! The c-carriages' are ready!"

Wen Ruohan pouted his lips when the tiger infront of him started emitting white smoke.

"Ugh, Shu... Your voice is so loud."

Wen Xu hid behind his sleeves while Wei Wuxians' mouth was agape.

"Wen Fan?!"

Wen Ruohan and Wei Wuxian glowed red when they saw the Wen Fan standing naked infront of them. Detailed six pack abs but no private part.

"Wen Fan! H-here!"

Wei Wuxian threw a robe at them, which Wen Fan put on.

"Why on earth were you a tiger?!"