Prologue

You ran and ran, pushing yourself harder to move forward. Stumbing through the thick forest, you struggle to catch your breath. Stealthily running and jumping, you weave through and over fallen logs and roots. You look behind you to see it nowhere behind you. Looking forward you throw your head back laughing in victory, you finally made it away from him. Your victory is cut short when you miss step and trip over an upturned root.
Your body lands with a thud, you wince in pain as you try to stand. You groan at yourself 'Just my luck' as you grip your ankle. A shadow crosses over your injured figure. Above you stood a medium height male with black hair and eyes to match. The knife in his hand flips as he laughs and aims it at you. Your eyes close as he laughs and brings it down on you, but stops wide eyed half way. A bone-crunching slice rings out, causing you to look up to see a knife handle sticking out of his forehead. The creature falls with a thud. Looking behind yourself, you see Dean lowering his arm.
"I'm Batman." He chuckles walking quickly over to your side. "You all right, kid?"
You chuckle, rolling your eyes "Besides a twisted ankle and a hurt dignity, I think I'll live. But next time, how about you try being the bait."
He laughed as you threw your arm around his shoulder for support as you picked yourself up off of the ground "Come on, let's go find Sammy." He said as you hobbled alongside him out of the forest.

When you were around the age of 10, your mother left without return for a week. You couldn't rely on your father, since he left when you were a baby, but you could rely on a journal he left you. You vividly remember him explaining the purpose of the book "This has three important numbers in it, okay? They are for emergency only. If anything weird happens to you or your mom, call one of these numbers."
You opened the book and investigated the numbers in it. Holding your phone in one hand and the book in the other, you dialed the first number. It rang a few times. You were about to hang up when a voice answered from the other end.
"Hello?" The other voice asked.
****************************
Thanks for reading! From now on the pictures up at the top will most likely just be little funny little things i find on ifunny that have to do with the story and my own doodles. For example this is probably how Dean felt after that headshot... I will see y'all durring the next story!