Chapter 18

You stumble back, having finally been able to get away and turn around. Sam was standing about 15 feet behind you, his face a mix of anger and surprise "Sam?" You ask, his face quickly shifting to pure anger and glaring past you at Dean.
"Sammy give-" Dean starts.
"Haven't you taken enough?" He asks, his voice calm and slowly growing angrily, and his jaw twitching in anger. "What happened to that big speach back there huh? When you said you were happy her and I were together? So why the hell is it alright for her and you to be together?"
"It's because I didn't want her to get hurt." Dean walked towards his brother, standing in front of you protectively.
He chuckles and glares at Dean "Are you saying I'm dangerous? You think I would ever hurt her?!" He yelled the last words, his eyes filled with betrayal.
"Well every other girl-" Sam wouldn't let him finish.
"Ya the others died, that was because something was after me, and they were vulnerable. I let my guard down and they got hurt in the process. But hell will have to freeze over before I let her get hurt." He gestures to you, avoiding eye contact with you.
Dean stayed silent, him and Sam staring angrily at each other, Sam finally braking the silence by looking at you with his big puppy-dog-eyes. You had already been trying to hold back tears for a while now, but now they flowed like a creek durring rain season(this is how you can tell I'm country XD). You look back at Sam with longing, Dean breaking your gaze when he commented on Sams last sentence.
"Can you promise me this? Can you promise she won't get hurt." His already low voice dropped further.
"Why would you ask that?"
"Just answer the damn question Sam."
"Yes Dean, I would never let her get hurt." He nodded.
Dean nodded back "Damn it, I don't like this but you don't give me much of a damn choice."
You chuckle and give Dean a quick hug before running over and jumping into Sams arms. He catches you and spins you, pulling you in tightly.
"Alright lets get upstairs, I'm starving." He growled annoyed as he turned on his heal.
You look to Sam and give him an 'evil idea' look before dashing up the stairs and jumping on Dean, tackling him to the ground. Sam bursts out laughing and steadily make his way over, the entire way gripping his side from to much laughter. You straddle Dean from behind, him growling through his laughter.
"Son of a bitch, get off of me!" He laughed, his face squished against the tile.
You laugh "No way- AHHH!"
Sam grabs your waist and picks you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You all laugh as you pound your fists against his back. Dean gets up and follows along, him staying just barely out of reach.
"Let me down damn it!" You laugh, pounding on his back and messing with his shirt.
"If you don't stop squirming, there are some terrible things I could do from up here" Deans face turns horified, then to a cocky grin after Sam turned his head, most likely to wink at him.
"I can do some things too." You smirk, snapping the elastic of his underwear.
Deans face turns red as Sam falls silent, him most likely red as well.
*****************************
Ha, haha hahahaha, y'all can go to bed happy now that that is taken care of. Although in one of these next few chapters (not sure which one yet) you will most likely either love me or hate me...