Chapter 9

You jog down the side of an empty dirt road, slowing down and crying harder as you go. You finally decide to stop and go off trail to a nearby tree. Leaning against it, you slide down it and sit with your head in your hands. A sound of exaust slowly climbs down into the ditch and sits next to you. A serious but calming voice rings out beside you.
"I understand that you want revenge, but I think Bobby wants you to realize what your getting yourself into. Hunting a demon is serious buisness, and i think he wants to make sure that this is what you really want." He stops to check that your still listening. "If you come with us, I will try to keep you safe, but you have to promise not to let your emotions get ahead of you, and if you want to stop Dean and I can handle it. Is that alright with you?"
You lift your head slightly to glance at him "I want to be the one, to put a knife in his heart." You growl.
Sam nods "But we can't hunt if your crying." He smirks.
You chuckle and slide closer to him. He slips his arm aroumd your shoulders and you lean your head on his chest. He rubs your arm comforting you.
"You know," He adds "If Dean saw us like this he would probably start making jokes."
You laugh "If he does I'll punch him in the face."
Sam throws his head back in laughter "Now that I want to see."

You and Sam walked back to Bobby's arm in arm. Him and Dean were on the front porch, waiting for you. Dean came over and gave Sam a hug, and Bobby practically jumps over to you.
"Damn it ( Y / N ), don't run off like that!"
You gulp "I want to go with them."
Dean gives Sam an angered look, only for Sam to put his hand on his brother's shoulder "It's her choice. I already explained what's going to happen."
Bobby sighs and reaches back to grab the gun in his pants, and hands to you "Girl, you loose this gun I'll have your head on a plate."
You chuckle and take it, placing into your pants. You give him a hug and nod to Sam with a smile before running inside to pack.
Bobby follows you inside leaving the brothers.
Dean turns to Sam "The hell? We can't take her with us!"
Sam sighs "It was her choice. Besides now that she's decided to come if we pull out she and Bobby will both kill us."
"Ya but then Cas can pull us out!" He says mockingly.
Sam scoffs "We haven't seen him in a few weeks. I don't even know if he is willing to bring us back anymore considering how often we seem to die."
Dean laughs as you walk back out, Bobby behind you "What did I miss?" You smirk as Dean opens the trunk and you throw your bag in.
"Nothing you need to worry about." Dean smirks as he slams the trunk and slides into the driver's seat.
You slide into the back seat and lean your head back, preparing for the long drive "So where to first?"
"I've got an idea." Dean smiles evilly as you and Sam both give him confused looks, Sam's slowly turning to his signature 'bitchface'.