Chapter 27

"Crowley?" You ask, not remembering the name.
   Sam gives you a concerned look "Yea, Crowley. The king if hell? The punk-ass crossroads demon? How do you not remember him?"
   You shake your head "I don't know, maybe I got a bit of brain damage somewhere along the way." Dean chuckles.
   "Well, either way, he is a threat that needs to be taken care of." Castiel glances around the room, making eye contact with everyone.
   "We can't leave (Y/N) alone, it's to dangerous." Dean comments.
   "I can stay with her, you and Cas find Crowley and get this taken care of." Cas and Dean nod before the angel walked over to him and touched his forhead, zapping him somewhere else.
   "Ugh, I'm always making things more difficult for you." Sighing, you rest your head in your hands.
   Sam rubs your back supportively "Not all bad, now we have some time to ourselves." He smirked.
   Smiling, you look up at him and sit up "Samuel Winchester, I hope you know what your getting into here."
   His smile grew wider "Of course."
   His lips slowly closed in on yours, pulling together sweetly. The emotion of the kiss shared was fear, yet passion. Teeth lightly ran over your bottom lip, sending shivers down your spine. Disconnecting, he gave you a seductive grin.
   He is about to kiss you again, when he is stopped by your finger against his lips "Don't get distracted, I have both angels and demons hunting my ass. We can't get distracted."
   "That pretty little ass of yours is mine alone." He says possesively.
   Leaning in to kiss you again, you put more force on your finger which makes him stop again, causing him to frown slightly, but the smile still remains present "You love torturing me don't you?"
   Smiling, you peck his lips quickly "That's just part of it."
   Following you with his eyes, he watches you stand and run your fingers through his hair, and ignores it as it falls back down to frame his face. Thinking about how he should get a haircut, you play with his hair a little more, him sitting silently and watching you. Then you realize he would have no hair for you to play with, so you forget the haircut idea.
   In the effort of styling his hair, you ended up standing between his legs, his face very close to your breasts. Wrapping his arms around your waist loosely, his legs closed tightly, holding you in place. You squeal from the sudden motion, causing him to laugh. You frown as you are thrown gently onto the bed.
   He has crawled on top of you, his knee between your legs, boxing you in "You know I could use your 'male parts' to easily get out of here." You tease.
   Eyes widening slightly, he shifted himself into a beter position "Lets fix that."
   You laugh "Not that I'm going anywhere."
   His smirk finally faded as he placed his lips on yours, continuing where he left off.
   Biting and tongue were a main part of this particular case. His searching the inside of your teeth, and you biting him when he went to far, that or just to tease him.
You rolled on top of him, his hand on your leg. Not liking being on the bottom, he sat up, standing only long enough to throw you into the wall. Your lips did not seperate except in an effort for air. The session soon became much more complex when Sam reached for the bottom of your t-shirt and forced it over your head. You were about to stop him when he forced his lips onto yours once more. Unable to hold back any longer, you copied his motion and grabbed at the collor of his plaid snap shirt. Gripping tightly to the fabric, you throw your hands away, unbuttoning his shirt about half way. The hands that were attached to your body were no longer under your control, they ripped off his shirt and scratched harshly at his back. He turned and threw you back onto the bed, making the situation only worse.
   *Sorry, off limits*
   With a sigh, you fell back onto the bed, Sam laying next to you. Now nude, the only thing covering you was the blanket. Your eyes met his, a satisfied smile covered his face, a similar one on yours. Snuggling closer to him, your hand traced the muscles along his chest and abdomen. He slid one arm under your head so that your head was on his shoulder, and held your hand with his other hand. Smiling, you close your eyes and rest on his shoulder.
   He kissed your forhead "I love you."
   Eyes still closed, you replied "I love you too." A few minutes passed until you finally realized something "Holy crap." Your eyes went wide as you propped yourself up on your elbow.
   He gave you a confused look "What?"
   You look at him with wide eyes before bursting into laughter "Imagine how Dean is gonna react if he found out."
   Sam laughed heartily "He would throw a fit and probably disown us."
   You nod and lay back down with a yawn. "It doesn't seem to matter how much I sleep, I am always tired."
   His hand rubs your arm comfortingly, you slowly drifting into sleep.
******************************
   Well that was an interesting chapter for me to write... I said no smut in my beginnings but to be honest this isn't too bad. And I bet half of you couldn't care less about smut so blehhhhhhh.