Chapter 5

"No, she would have told us if anything was wrong!" Dean yelled, jesturing with his gun.
"Well I'm just telling you what I heard through the grape vine. If you don't believe me, why not ask her yourself?" He steps aside "If you live that long that is."
Suddenly Sam and Dean are thrown into the wall, and stuck there like a note on a bulletin board. The demon laughed as he circled you.
"You asshole! Let them go!" You struggle with your chains.
"Jeez, so demanding." He turns and looks at the boys "How do you put up with her? And that language! Did anyone ever teach you any manners?" He grabs your hair at the root and pulls, forcing your head to face him.
"Go back to hell." You growl before spitting in his face.
Throwing your head into his knee and sending you into the floor, he wiped the spit off of his face "Oh (Y/N), you made a huge mistake!" He kicks your stomach harshly.
As you begin to cough up blood, Sam screams out your name "(Y/N)! NO!" He trys to fight the demons power, but is forced back even harder.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sammy isn't a part of this story, at least not until I make her watch you hold your inards in your hands." Laughing, he kicks you again.
"You son of a bitch!" Sam yelled at him.
"That's my line!" Dean says as he stabs the demon from behind.
As soon as Sams feet hit the floor he sprung forward over to you. Quickly untying you, he talks to you. Sounding more like he is reassuring himself.
"It's alright (Y/N), we're gonna get you out of here!"
Sam finishes untying your hands and lets Dean get your feet as he sets your head in his lap. Your vision begins to get blurry as Dean releases you. Looking up at Sam, you see him trying to yell at you and realize your hearing is gone. Tears well up in his eyes.
You smile and say lightly. "Quit the waterworks and get me to a damn hospital."
He chuckles through his tears and stands, holding you in his arms and holding you close. His warmth is comforting and sadly, making you tired.
You feel him shake you "Stay awake (Y/N), you still haven't answered my questions."
Dean opens the back door of the impala and lets you and Sam slide in as he gets in the driver seat "I swear to god, if you get blood on baby I will kill you, bring you back, and kill you again!"
You feel the jolt of the impala skidding forward as you black out.
*****************************
So now you are in the hospital... Just not your day is it?