Chapter 40

The drive was quiet and long. It was almost a days drive to the bunker, one you hoped wouldn't be as long as it felt. You took place in the driver seat, Cas next to you in shotgun. The three others were in the back.
"Okay, awkward silence." you mumble to yourself.
"Perhaps the radio may assist." Cas suggests.
You nod "Alrighty then, music it is."
You turn the dial, changing to a familiar classic rock station. Smiling, you cranked up the volume and began to sing along, only to be yelled at by the annoying blonde chick.
You frown and turn it down "Alright Jesus Christ on a cracker." You sigh as Cas clears his throat. "Oh, right sorry."
"Have you been able to contact Sam or Dean?" He asked, changing the subject.
"No, I can't get any damn signal. Can you just tell them. Please Cas?" You begged.
He nodded and disappeared, the people in the back to watch in disbelief "Where the hell did he go?" The blonde girl asked.
"To the hotel to tell Sam and Dean we are going to the bunker. Knowing Deans driving, even with the late start he will beat us there." You roll your eyes at your comment.
"He just, teleported?" The guy asked.
"Not exactly, but it's the easiest way to explain. Just listen for the sound of wings when he comes back and you'll understand."

Castiel popped into the middle of the room, causing Dean to jump slightly. Sam stood, setting down the beer and looking at Cas.
"Is she alright?" Sam asked, his voice slightly paniced.
"She is well. The previous location is far too crowded, so we are transporting them to the bunker. (Y/N) was unabke to get signal on her phone, so she asked me to come inform you of the new situation." Cas answered casually.
"The bunker? Alright I guess. Tell her-" Sam is cut off by Dean.
"Tell her who ever gets there first gets to watch the loser make lunch." He joked.
The angel nodded "I shall inform her."
"No its just a..." he is unable to finish as he had already left. "Damn it Cas, that's really freaking rude!" He shouted into the air.

Castiel reappeared in the sight with the sound of fluttering that typically accompanied his arrival, causing the people in the back to jump "What did they say?" You laughed.
"Dean said that he challenges you to a race, but I would not-" he stops as you hit the gas pedal.
"He wants a race," you smile "Then a race he will get."
Cas opens his mouth to speak, but stops when he realizes it will do no good "Who are Sam and Dean?"
"They are the guys that are gonna help us get out of this mess. They, along with myself, hunt the monsters that you were always told were fake. Vampires, werewolves, demons, we've even had to kill a few angels. And Sam also just happens to be my boyfriend so..." you sigh.
"Figures, crazy bitch." The girl scoffed quietly.
"Are you trying to start a fight, because there are about five guns scattered throughout this car, and I am not afraid to make 7 into 6." You growl, making eye contact in the rear veiw mirror.
Her eyes go wide "You really are crazy."
You laugh "To be caught in the hunting buisness, you kinda have to be."
In an attept to recover, she again chuckles "I bet the guys are complete country hicks." She scoffs.
You try to hide your smile "You just wait, they aren't exactly like you'd expect."