Chapter 26

"Wait, excuse me? A prophet? I thought the whole tablet thing was already settled, why do you need a new one?" You asked confused.
The angel laughed "Dear, there will always be a profit. No matter what happens there is to be a prophet at all times. Look at the bright side, now you have an angel to watch over you." He smiled at you, obviously just wanting to get it over with.
"I thought Castiel was my angel." Your face is overcome with confusion 'he has always been watching out for me.' You thing to yourself.
"He was originally assigned to Dean, but when you joined them he suddenly became protective of you. He is still technically Dean's guardian." He answered flatly.
"Do I get to meet this angel or is he just gonna stalk me until I'm in danger, because I kinda wanna know who is going to be watching over me." You retort sarcastically.
The angel smirks and turns to the others "It seems we have a master of the human form of sarcasm." The other angels chuckle as he turns back around "We will be coming for you soon, so don't go anywhere."
Before you can comment, they are gone and you now stood in a blank white space. You look around confused, unknowing where you are. Your about to give up when Castiel appears before you. Sighing happily, you smile at him.
He makes his way over to you "Where are we?" You a question, keeping eye contact with Cas.
"We are in an empty heaven, one that has yet to be occupied. We need to leave." You nod as he touches your forhead.
Eyes springing open, your body sucks in a large breath of air. The sudden movement alerts Sam, who had been sitting on his laptop next to you. Quickly setting it off to the side, he helps you sit up.
"Please tell me that was just a dream." You breathe heavily.
"I'm afraid not." Cas stood across the room calmly.
"What are you talking about?" Sam asked as Dean walked in.
"So what he said was true?" You glance up at the trenchcoated angel.
"Yes, he was completely honest, I wasn't sure until now, but now I can confirm it was the truth." He glances over at Dean.
"What's true?" Dean asked, unsure of what they were talling about.
"It's (Y/N), she is a prophet of the lord." He answers plainly.
Sam and Dean's eyes go wide and trace to you "The prophet?" The say simultaneously.
You frown "Damn, why is it always me?"
"Technically you were in line to become one even before birth." Cas corrected.
"Not what I meant." You growled, rubbing your temples.
"So the previous prophet is dead?" Sam asked obviously concerned.
"Yes, he found a way to stop the archangel from attacking and kidnapped the previous prophet. He didn't care for him and he starved to death." He frowned.
"Who is he? Who kidnapped the prophet?" Dean asked, suddenly becoming protective.
"Crowley." Cas growled.
***************************
Rawr crowley finally gets to join the party.