Chapter 4

He rubs your back gently, you slowly drifting into sleep. You turn your head over and look at him. He looks back down at you.
"I'm sorry, Sam. It's just- it's just not something I can talk about right now."
He nods "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have pushed you so hard."
You give him one last hug before standing again "Help a girl to her room would ya?" You chuckle.
He chuckles as well "Sure."
His height required you to wrap your arm around his waist and his arm clamped tightly to your shoulder. The pair of you make your way slowly to your room, where he sets you on the bed. Thanking him, you slide under the covers and close your eyes.
He sits on the edge of the bed and watches your sleeping figure drift off. Brushing a strand of hair out of your face, he leans down and kisses your forhead, causing you to smile in your sleep. He chuckles quietly and leaves, closing the door behind him.
You wake to a loud bang and a terrible pain in your upper leg. Opening your eyes, you see a knife sticking out of your leg and a man holding it there. Across the room in your doorway you see Sam, holding his gun aimed at the man.
"Huh?" You ask groggily "Sam?"
The man laughs "Not for long." He smiled at you, revealing his pitch black eyes.
You try to jump up, only to finally have the pain hit you. The demon pulled out the knife, throwing it at Sam and hitting him in the Same place where he stuck you. Suddenly the man was next to him and elbowed Sam in the face, knocking him out. He reached down and grabbed his knife, then returned to your side.
"Your turn sweetheart." He punched you, knocking you out.
You wake up in a chair. Trying to get out, you find you are tied back to the seat. You growl and begin attempting to slide your hand out of the chains when the door opened. Out from the darkness walked the same demon that attacked the bunker.
"I though that fancy bunker of yours was supposed to be equipped with demon proofing." He laughed.
"It was, so how the hell did you get in?" You growl.
"Oh you poor insolent child! Those symbols were broken a long time ago! Now they are nothing but scratches on the rafters."
You glare at him "So whatcha want me for? I'm no good injured."
"Thats the exact reason I went for you!" He called, slicing into your collar, just above the bone. "My, my poor child you are stupid! Though I can't say anything for those lugs trying to break in to save your sorry ass."
You begin to pull on the restraints "Touch them and I'll snap your neck like a twig!" You yell.
He smiles "Is that a threat?
"No, it's a promise!" You growl in response.
He laughs and runs the blade over your cheek "Alright, I'll take you up on that. WE'RE IN HERE YOU IDIOTS YOU CAN COME OUT!" he screams.
The door flies open, Dean had kicked open the door and now him and Sam aimed their knives at him. Behind them was Castiel, the baby in a trenchcoat that was obsessed with Dean. Oh and he's also an angel, which is probably the only reason Sam is even walking.
The demon holds up his hands in surrender as he steps away from you "So noble, the two brothers and their pet angel come to save the poor damsel." He smirks.
"Let her go!" Sam growled.
"Aww, is lover boy getting protective?" You stop and glare at the demon as the boys roll their eyes.
"What?" Dean asks "I haven't said a frickin' thing since we busted in" he uses his knife to jesture to the door with a smirk on his face.
Sam gives dean the bitch face and Dean ignores it, closing in on the demon. "I'm sure the only reason you're coming to save her is because you feel sorry for her."
"Please stop." You whisper to the demon, his black eyes wrinkling from the grin that spread on his face.
"Wait a minute! You haven't said anything to them yet?" He looked at you in amazement.
Dean glanced over to you then at Sam who was now glaring at the demon, then back to the demon "what the hell are you talking-" he gets cut off.
The demon jestures to you "You know nothing about what this girl has done, yet you still protect her? How many secrets has she kept from you? How much do you really trust her?"
************************************
It'll be okay. Don't cry. Author still loves you.