Chapter 16

You enter the bunker with Sam close on your tail. You laugh at something he said, then stop when you see Dean, standing at the foot of the stairs. He has a black eye and scratches along his cheek. Sams eyes go wide as he dashed down the stairs to him.
    "Holy crap Dean! What the hell happened?" He investigates the wounds, Dean holding his angry glare.
   "An angry vampire, that's what. Why didn't you answer my freaking calls?!" He looked at the both of you.
   Sighing, you climb down the staircase "Because we had a little run in of our own." You say.
   "What?" Dean gives you a confused look as he shifts his weight. "With what?"
   "A demon, damn thing was trying to snatch children." You lie.
   Dean looked over to Sam who simply nodded. Sam slapped Deans injured cheek lightly before turning to look at you and winking. Dean didn't see the wink, but you did. It sent all of the blood in your body to your face, making your face extremely red.
   Dean looks up at you "What's with the cherry face?" He asks again confused. "Did I miss something?"
   You shake your head "I'm fine." You walk past him, and turn backwards to talk to him "You have a little something right here." You point to your cheek, the same cheek he has the scratches on.
   "Shut up." He self consiously rubbed the mark.
   You make it to the hall and pass Sams room. Almost to your room, Sam comes out of his room. He calls your name and waves you over.
   Whispering, he chuckled "Demon? Really? And snatching kids? Where did that come from?"
   You try to hold back your laughter "I guess high school improv comes in handy."
   He laughs "Very nice. So... what about what happened. Are we gonna tell Dean or..." he trailed off and switched his footing awkwardly.
   "Nah, let's just let him figure it out." You stand on your toes and peck his cheek.
   He smiles and nods "Though it's weird, I always felt like you were a little sister, but then suddenly I feel something more."
   "It's weirder for me. I haven't been in a relationship since..." Your face became red so you glanced down at the ground.
   He laughed and wrapped his arms around your shoulders "God your adorable when your embarrassed." He teased.
   Frowning, you pull back and hit his chest "Damn it Sammy."
   He laughs and kisses your forhead. You hear footsteps comming closer and quickly break up. Dean walks into the hall and sees Sam coming out of his room and you nowhere in sight.
   "What's up?" He asked
   "Nothing, just thought I'd go grab a book." You hear him lie.
   In all actuality, you are in Sams room, leaning against the door trying to suppress your laughter. In Sams voice you can hear him trying to hold back as well.
   "Ok, are they really that bad?" He asks gesturing to the scratches.
   Sam puts his hand on Deans shoulder "It'll be fine, girls like guys with scars."
  Dean scoffs "I've already got plenty of those."
   Sam pats his brothers shoulder and walks away, leaving you to fend for yourself in his room. Dean sighs and walks away, shaking his head. You open the door just enough to make sure no body is looking and exit. Going to the kitchen, you look around for Dean. You turn to look behind you when you run into someone. You hear a laugh and hands wrapping around your waist, a book in their hands.
   "What do you think your doing?" You ask jokingly.
   "I was hopping you would wait for me, but you escaped." He frowned playfully.
   "Damn it Sammy." You playfully struggle, only for him to pull you in closer.
   "You sure do say damn it a lot." He observed, resting his head on top of yours.
   "What the hell?" A voice comes from behind both of you, causing you both to tense up.
   "Crap." You mumble.
***********************
   Didn't take long did it... He had to find out sooner or later.