Chapter 43

"Charlie?!"
The gun was left on the table as you jogged over to Sam and Dean. Before making your way up stairs, you stopped to look up at her. God I'm glad to see her, now I won't go insane. Running up the steps, your chest bounced along with your movement, but you had other things to worry about at the moment. Charlie was most likely the only true female friend you had that wasn't family. (Jo and Ellen)
Her eyes went wide as she watched you approach the top "(Y/N)?" Your name rolled off of her tounge in a surprised tone.
You smiled as you enveloped her in a tight hug. Since you were both the same height, it didn't seem too awkward. Still slightly surprised, she grabbed the back of your head and rammed your lips into hers. Your eyes widened in surprise as hers closed in passion. You heard Sam begin to work his way upstairs, knowing he was in full protective mother moose mode. Finally pushing her away, you step back just in time for Sam to be at your side.
Charlie's eyes went wide "Holy mother of Potter what did I just do."
Sam was about to step forward when you pushed him back "Don't worry about it. I'm kind of cursed at the moment." Your face was still slightly red, you had never kissed a girl before.
"That was kind of amazing." She shook her head in an attempt to get back on track "I know about the cursy-thingy-mabobby. I come bringing information." She held up a bag.
Slightly aggressively, Sam took the bag and peaked at the contents. "Bibles?"
She nodded "Not just the Christian one either. I found out multiple bibles say almost all seven sins, just not quite as clear."
You give her a confused look "How did you find out about the curse?"
She smiles as her eyes scan down your body "Dean told me."
Both you and Sam turn to look at Dean who was still at the bottom of the steps "What happened to keep as many people out of the loop as possible?" Sam growled, his bitchface apparent.
"Hey, this was before we had that discussion. And besides all I told her was that she was cursed as lust and had a hot body." He put his hand up in surrender.
"Doesn't matter. Now she is affected by the spell. Thanks Charlie, it means a lot, but you need to leave."
She frowned "What Sammy, feeling something challenge your athority scare you?" She teased as she put and arm around your shoulders.
You held and arm out to both of them to keep them from killing each other "See this is why this curse sucks. Now Charlie, I'm sorry but you gotta go to my room, I'll meet you there. Sammy, I love you but this is making you into a psycho, go sit down." With a slight growl, both stalked down the stairs behind you.
"Are these the others?" Charlie asked, gesturing to the others.
You nod as Sam takes his seat next to Dean "Yea."
You hear a growl come from the girl in front of you "Ugh I'm starving." As she followed you, she made a bee-line for the kitchen.
"Crap." You mumble under your breath.
**************************
Hey my little bae's. I love reading your comments and hope now you won't be so mad at me because I work 8 hour shifts at work every day and am extremely tired. Good night my darlings.
Oh P.S.: I am cosplaying Grell Sutcliff on saturday and I'm super excited!