Chapter 44

You make it to your room where Charlie sits on your bed casually. Her long red hair flows around her neck as she slipped out of her hoodie. Closing the door behind you, you watch as she comfortably lays back on your bed.

"So this is what it's like here huh?" She giggled "Where's the Lord of the Rings poster I gave you?" Her question was simple, yet she sounded upset she couldn't find it.

"Back at Bobby's place in my old room. I haven't gotten the chance to get everything moved over yet." You sigh and walk over, sitting next to her.

"Sorry about earlier, I know you're with Sam." Her eyes where sincere, but it hurt her too slightly.

"Nah, forget about it. I'm cursed right now so I'm not gonna hold it against you."

She smiled and sat up "Well that's good. I have some clothes for you too. Now you might be able to fit into it." She giggled.

"Oh come on I'm not that short." You frown, trying to hide your laughter.

"Not anymore anyway." She grunts as she jumps up from the bed.

"Ugh, bitch." You groan.

"Jerk." She winks back as she grabs her bag.

With a sigh, you stand and look into the bag from behind her. Watching over her shoulder, you see her shuffling through clothes and other things, her occasionally throwing something onto the floor from the bag. After a few minutes she finishes, throwing the bag to the floor and scooping up the things from the ground.

Dropping them onto the bed, she looks back at you "Alrighty, let's get started!"

You give her a confused chuckle and walk over to her "Please dont make me look like a slut."

Her eyes scan over your figure "Can't make it any worse." She shrugs.

Crossing your arms, you frown "I made this thank you very much!"

"I know, I'm just saying I can't make it any worse." She giggled, grabbing a shirt and holding it up to you "Put this on."

Angrily, you snatch it out of her hands. Looking at it, you notice it has Harry Potter on it which causes you to laugh. Turning, you begin to walk out of the room with it in hand when she calls out to you.

"Where do you think you're going?" You turned around to look at her.

"To change." You hold up the shirt as she puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm a girl too ya know. You don't have to run to the bathroom to change." Her voice resonated with obvious sass as she smiled and held up another shirt "Besides, then it would take forever to go through all of these."

You smile and hold up your old ipod "Fashion montage?"

She smiles "Fashion montage."

With a large grin, you walk back over and set the shirt down before untying the shirt to reveal your cami. Unwanting of her to see your rather sucky makeshift bra, you slide the shirt snugly over the cami. It was tight around your chest, which was an automatic no from Charlie.

She brought you dresses and shirts like no tomorrow, all except one where either too short or too tight (though on a couple of them you could tell Charlie didn't mind). The one true beauty that fit was a black tee with a large Chevy symbol on the chest.

"Where did you even get this?" You question as you investigate it one last time.

"I don't even remember to be honest." She is just as confused as you "Oh well, it looks hot on you and it's not too tight so that's cool. I think you're ready."

You frown "You dont have any other pants? I don't want to wear cut offs all day."

She shook her head "None that would fit you, sorry."

"Ugh, whatever. Lets go." You sigh as you open the door.