Chapter 33

Arriving on scene, you remembered some short drives you had taken with Bobby and where they had taken you. Pointing at and explaining your experience at each place lightened your mood, making Sam smile at your excitedness. Pulling to the inn nearest to the crime scenes, Sam commented on your behavior with a smile.
"Lots of memories, huh?" He smiled, putting the truck into park.
You grinned, "Yea, lots."
He looked at you with a smirk as he leaned in to kiss you "Then lets make this trip memorable as well." You kiss him passionately.
"Best west river trip so far." Sam chuckled one last time before kissing uou again and slipped out of the vehicle, you following not far behind.
Sam grabbed the bags from the back and handed them to you, "I'll get the room."
You nod and follow him towards the office, waiting outside for him to come back, which takes a while, "What the hell is he up too?" You ask no one in particular as you drop the bags and open the door.
The room is empty except for the resonating sounds of gunshots in the distance and some blood on the floor. Following the shots, you find the back door open and assume something was attacking Sam. You followed after, the sounds your only guide. The forest was cold and wet from the recent rain, but you followed quickly behind with those concerns in the back of your mind.
The sound continued to get louder until it almost sounded like it was right next to you so you stopped and looked around "Where's the bastard?" You silently ask yourself.
Your about to grab your gun when you are tackled and pinned to a tree by an old crone, "Grahhhh!" She yelled at you.
It took only one look at her to figure it out "God I'm an idot, I can't believe I didn't figure it out before! You're a witch!" You laughed, happy with your victory.
She frowned and held her hand up, making magical swooning actions, "Sin septem, crimen est libidinis!" She chanted before blowing some strange dust at you.
"The hell lady!" You yell at her.
"Seven sins! I have all seven," She laughed before being stopped by a bullet in her chest.
You are dropped as she growled and disappeared into nothingness. Sam ran up to you, obviously concerened "You alright?" He asked, you wiping at the dust.
"Damn it Sam, it was a witch." You groan, wiping your face with your sleave.
"But they were kidnappings, how come she didn't take you?" He questioned, handing you a kleenex.
"Thanks." You take it and wipe your face "I think you saved me from that. She said something in latin and blew the dust at me. Then she started laughing and said she had all seven. But what I don't know is seven of what?"
"Seven victims?" He is now leaning against the tree next to you.
"Who knows, who cares? I just wanna get back to the room and take a freaking shower."
He nodded and led you back to the room, "We can figure it out then."
You make it back to the room just in time to see Dean sitting in the impala outside the room. Since Sam noticed he was asleep, he decided to be a jerk and honk the horn, causing Dean to jump.
"Holy jesus!" He yelled, his eyes scanning Sam. "Bitch!" He growled, getting out.
"Jerk." You and Sam scoff at the same time, causing you to laugh.
"Damn you guys, that's getting freaky." He gestured between you two, then stopped to look at you, "What happened to your face?" He asked.
You walked over and investigated yourself in the impala's rear view mirrors "Damn I missed some." You mumble, licking the rag and wiping at your face. "I was attacked by a witch, she said a bunch of mumbo jumbo and blew some fairy dust in my face." Dean laughed, earning a glare from you.
He nudged Sam "How much ya wanna bet when she wakes up tomorrow she's gonna look like the hunchback of notre dame?" He joked, earning a glare from the both of you.
"Fine, lets get inside!" Dean threw his hands up in surrender as you all went inside.
*****************
Sorry i didn't post it last night. I will do the normal post tonight.