Four

"STOP IT!!" A voice yelled

"STOP IT!!" A voice yelled. As I heard the voice I immediately stopped. No no no it can't be. He can't be here. It's like all the life was drained out of me. Everyone started whispering things. I turned around and saw him with Yoongi hyung. I am screwed. I left my hold on Minhyuk's collar and helped Eunwoo. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

I looked and saw him approaching us. "OH MY GOD, IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Few girls screamed. "What brings you here?" I asked. "It's not quite important Mr. Jeon." He spoke in a cold tone. It hurts. From 'Koo, kookie, baby' to 'Mr. Jeon', it hurts so fucking much. "Then you coming here in my fight is important huh Mr. Kim?" I spoke in the same tone. While we were talking everyone was staring at us.  

"Don't y'all have any other work?" Yoongi hyung spoke. "Go back to your work kids." He scoffed as everyone started going back. "I'll go too," Eunwoo whispered. "No, wait. Go straight to my place and tell Jin hyung what happened. He'll apply some first aid to your wounds." I spoke. 

"Hey, Kook it's okay. I'm completely fine." He spoke. "I know but still. I feel bad it all happened because of me." I looked down. "C'mon anything for my bro!!" He cheered. "But still go to my place I have to talk to you," I said and glanced and Taehyung who was standing right there looking at us with no expression. "Oh okay, I'll go and talk to Jin hyung." He said and I nodded.

"So where were we?" I focused back on Tae I mean Mr. Kim. "Yes indeed., Mr. Jeon. Me coming here was very important." He spoke. Why the fuck do you have to be here huh? Who am I to you?! I took a deep breath and spoke. "And why is that Mr. Kim?"

"You see Mr. Jeon, you are about to be hired as my bodyguard. And I don't want someone who goes around beating people as my bodyguard." Oh right. I'm about to be his bodyguard. I just sighed. Yoongi hyung glared at Mr. Kim and neared me. "Why did you do it Jungkook?" He asked softly. "Stop being so kind with everyone hyung!" He scoffed. "Leave it hyung. Someone just wants to blame me and doesn't want to know the truth." I too scoffed.

"Tell me!" He spoke in a demanding tone. Then I told him the whole incident. "Let's head to your cafe. We have a few things to discuss." Yoongi hyung said and I nodded.

As we reached the cafe I saw Joon hyung talking with Eunwoo. "Ah, you're here." Joon hyung spoke. And then he saw Yoongi hyung and Mr. Kim behind me. "Where's Jin hyung?" I asked. "He's inside." Joon hyung informed. I just nodded and went inside with Eunwoo.

"Hyung!" I rushed to him. "Are you angry at me?" I asked. "Nope. I don't mind what you did. Eunwoo told me the whole thing." He spoke and I sighed in relief. "Hyung... Taehyung is here." I spoke and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Why is he here??" "I don't know!!"

"What did you talk about after I left?" Eunwoo asked. "He doesn't want his bodyguard to be someone who goes around and beats people," I told.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!" "Calm down Eunwoo!" Jin hyung spoke.

"Let's go out. They might be waiting." I said as we made our way out. As we came out I saw Joon hyung talking with them. I hope he handles the situation. I cleared my throat a bit to gain their attention. "So Jungkook what's your decision?" Yoongi hyung asked. "I'm ready," I spoke. 

"Okay then, we would love to start it sooner," Yoongi spoke.

"Tomorrow!" Taehyung spoke.

"Excuse me? I have classes tomorrow. And I don't even have your schedule."

"That's not my problem." He spoke. God, I can't deal with this attitude of him. He's so bossy.

"Mr. Kim I would appreciate it if you are a bit more polite," I spoke up.

"It's your problem that you can't start it tomorrow Mr. Jeon!"

"Kim Taehyung! Be polite with him. Don't forget that your safety is in his hands!" Yoongi hyung spoke up.

"Here's some coffee!" Jin hyung chimed in. Taehyung was still giving me cold looks. Stop staring at me. You still have that effect on me Kim Taehyung. Cold or not, but his gaze on me does things to me. All those butterflies are caused again. I get false hopes.

"Jungkook!" Eunwoo called. "What?" I turned around to face him. "Um, I guess you should see this." He spoke and I went to him. There my eyes widened as I saw the photo and the caption. Why can't Koreaboo leave idols and models alone?

Model Kim Taehyung Found Talking With A Highschooler. Who is that boy to him? 
Click here to for more pics and information

 Who is that boy to him? Click here to for more pics and information

Ugh, this is so fucked up. I took the phone from Eunwoo and went to them. "Look!!" I angrily spoke and shoved the phone in front of Taehyung's face. He took the phone and read the article. "What happened Kook?" Joon hyung asked. "Ask Mr. Kim." I scoffed. Yoongi hyung took the phone from him and read the article.

"Why did you even come to my uni? I'm hired as your bodyguard for some reason. I'm not some fool to go around and beat people. I had some reasons too!" I spoke in a slightly angry tone. "I came, 'cause I thought it would be nice of me to personally meet my bodyguard. But then I see him beating people and now he yells at me." 

"You may be used to these types of articles about yourself Mr. Kim, but I'm not." 

"We'll take action to remove this article. And no need to worry Jungkook, your face is not seen. It's just some fangirls and Tae." He spoke and I calmed.

"Thank you hyung."

"Well then start the work from tomorrow evening. Since your classes end in the afternoon." Yoongi hyung spoke as they both got up.

"Only on one condition."