Thirty-Four

One Week Later

One Week Later

. . .

Our exams were done and we had informed the principal of our uni that we won't be attending the graduation ceremony. Since we were the most active students in our batch he wished we stayed but he was happy that we were going to Paris to achieve our dreams. Whereas the real reason was something else. If things would've turned out great, I was going to apply to Taehyungie hyung's company as a photographer, but unfortunately, the tables turned.

Currently, we both were at my home, packing our stuff and getting ready to leave. I wish I could at least say a proper goodbye to him. Maybe I should at least talk with Chae once I reach the airport. 

"Ahh, I'm gonna miss you both!" Jin hyung said as he hugged us. "It's gonna be so lonely without you both." Namjoon hyung spoke. "We'll keep on contacting you both hyung!" I smiled. "Oh and... I feel bad for making you do this but please if ever Tae shows up... d-don't tell him w-where I am." "Hey, we understand it's going to be hard for you both. And don't worry we'll handle it hm?" Jin hyung spoke and I just gave a small nod. "Anyways the taxi's here. We should get going!" Eunwoo spoke and we made our way out.

 . . .

We both we're at the airport waiting for our flight announcement. Maybe I should text Chae now. 

Hey Chae!!

ChaeChae 
Oh my god, Jungkook!!
Where have you been?
It's been days since I heard from you!
Let's meet up today!
You've got a lot of explaining to do!
Especially to Taehyung!

Well about that...
Chae, I'm leaving!

ChaeChae
Wdym leaving?
Where??
Are you going on a vacation with Jinnie?
Since your exams are done?

No Chae, I'm leaving Korea!

ChaeChae
You're joking, right?

No, I'm not!
I'm at the airport with Eunwoo right now!

ChaeChae
But you'll be back soon, right?

Nope!
I don't have much time...Our flight is announced.
Take care of yourself and Tae
Keep visiting Jin hyung too!
I love you ChaChae!