Forty

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V.

. . .

Finally, I reached Paris. It was almost time for lunch so I directly went to my hotel. After freshening up I went to have lunch. I hope I find Jungkook. The first thing that I'll do when I meet him is, hug him. 

My lunch was done and I decided to go for a walk. I want to see that bakery about which Jungkook tweeted and also talked about in his letter. The pastries there looked so delicious. I searched its name and found its directions. After walking for 10-15 minutes I finally reached.

As I entered inside, the sweet smell of the bakery products hit my nose

As I entered inside, the sweet smell of the bakery products hit my nose. Wow! I can't wait to try them out!

"The fuck?! Stop ignoring me! You're talking with everyone but me. I'll give you your ice cream when we go back." I heard a familiar voice. I turned in the direction, from where the voice came and saw Eunwoo. "What happened?" A guy asked. By looking at him, he seems the owner of this bakery. "Well, you see... Jungkookie gets a bit sulky if we snatch something from him when he is sick. And apparently, I took his ice creams so now he's sulking." Eunwoo explained and the guy chuckled. Jungkookie!! My eyes fell on the boy beside Eunwoo, who had his head down, a small pout on his lips. My baby!

"Talk to him, you big baby! Or else he'll keep winning the whole day." The guy chuckled. Did he just call my Jungkookie, baby?! "Fine! But I want my ice creams when we get back home!" I saw Jungkook glare at Eunwoo. "Yea yea! After you take your meds eat it okay?" Eunwoo spoke. Damn my baby is still sick. "Now what brings you here?" The guy asked going back to the counter.

"We were craving pastries! More like your bakery's pastries!" Jungkook smiled. "Strawberry shortcake and chocolate pudding right?" That guy smiled and both, Eunwoo and Jungkook nodded. "Have a seat, I'll tell Yugyeom to bring it." "Yup!!" And they both made their way to the empty tables and sat there.

That's it. I can't hold myself more. "Jungkookie..." I called. As I called I saw him freeze in his seat. I carefully made my way towards him and saw him sitting there with a shocked face. "Koo..." I called again in a soft voice. He turned around and stared at me. "H-Hyung..." he spoke, his voice barely audible. "Yes baby, it's me... Your Taehyungie hyung." "H-Hyung I'm s-sorry, please don't hate me. I'm sorry f-for leaving you. I'm s-sorry for being a coward. I j-just did it f-" I just shut him by placing a soft, chaste kiss on his lips. "Deep breathe bun, deep breathe."

"I'm s-sorry!" And with that, he broke down in tears. Without wasting a single second, I engulfed him in a hug. He hugged me back and continued sobbing.

"Here's your-" The guy, I suppose Yugyeom came but Eunwoo stood up and took him to the counter. "Stop crying baby." I rubbed his back to calm him down.

I sat down on the couch with Jungkook on my lap. He was still shaking. "Jungkookie... Baby calm down. I'm here now..." "Please don't h-hate me..." He whispered. "I don't hate you, baby. I could never. Now please stop crying." I said and handed him a glass of water. After drinking water he finally started to calm down.

"You okay now?" I asked and he nodded. "I n-never wanted to l-leave you b-but—" "Shh... We'll talk about it when you're completely okay hm?" "But aren't you mad at me for leaving you?" He asked in a small voice with a pout. "Maybe a little. But your gifts and letters made up for it." 

"How did you find out I was in Paris?" He asked, his big doe eyes directly staring into mine. "Well... I may have stalked your Twitter..." His eyes widened in shock as I mentioned Twitter. "You s-saw my account?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh my god!!" He whined and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "I also saw your bio..." "Hyung stopppp!! It's so embarrassing!!" He whined. "I think it's cute." I chuckled. "Oh by the way hyung... You should try the strawberry pastry here! Yugie makes the best pastries!!" He said and got up. I just followed him.

"So... Is that Kim Taehyung?" I heard one of them ask and Jungkook nodded. "So did you tell him everything?" Eunwoo asked "I'll tell him, don't worry." Then Eunwoo's attention shifted to me. "You won't believe  hyung, but this guy is one of the dumbest people you'll ever meet!" He sighed. "Shut up bitch!" Jungkook glared at him.

"No, but you are an idiot. And after listening to your reason for coming here he'll also say 'you should've at least told me..'" Eunwoo scoffed. "Well can we not talk about it? Let's just eat our pastries." Jungkook mumbled. "One more strawberry pastry please..." Jungkook spoke.

"Sure! Go and sit. I'll bring it." The guy smiled as we made our way to an empty table.

. . .

Our eating was done and now we all were about to leave. "Um Jungkook, do maybe wanna come to my place?" I asked. "Uh... sure! I'll inform Eunwoo." He said and made his way towards Eunwoo. In a minute or so he came back! 

"Let's go!" He smiled. "You don't need your clothes?" I asked. "Oh... I thought I would use yours like I do every time." He mumbled with a pout. Ahh, my adorable baby! "Yes baby, feel free to use my things." I smiled. "Let's go now hm?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

We hailed a taxi and finally reached the hotel where I was staying. As we entered my room, I handed him my extra clothes and he went to change.

Finally, he came back and sat beside me on my bed. "So hyung... What brings you here?" He asked. "Well I was gonna come here to find you anyways but I'm here for work purposes too!" "What work?" "You see Louis Vitton is having a huge event. And apparently, I got selected for it!" I smiled. "OMG, THAT'S SUCH A GREAT NEWS!! CONGRATS HYUNGIE!!" He cheered and sat on my lap, hugging me. "Wait it's the event this Friday right?" He asked and looked at me as I nodded.

"OMG hyung guess what?" "What?" "I'm the photographer for that event along with Eunwoo and our new friend Jake!!" He said, a big smile plastered on his face. "Wow! That's such a great news baby!" I said and pecked his lips which made him smile wider.

"By the way Koo..." "Yes, hyungie?"

"Do you want to talk about it now?"