Twenty-Nine

Next Day

Next Day

. . .

I woke up because of Jungkook's alarm. Damn who even wakes up so early, it's barely 6:30. I turned around and saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping. I switched off his phone and kept it back on the nightstand. I turned around and pulled him closer but my movement caused him to wake up. A small whine escaped his lips as he rubbed his eyes. "Good morning baby~" I cooed as he finally opened his eyes. He looked at me for a min and then widened his eyes and covered himself with the blanket.

"Hey...What's wrong? Are you shy to talk to me after what happened last night?" I poked his waist. "Hyungie..." He whined while taking off the blanket. "What?" I asked in the same tone. "Stop teasing me." He pouted. "Fine you pouty baby! Let's get ready now hm?"I squished his cheeks while he nodded. Leaving a quick peck on his lips I made my way towards the guest room bathroom with my clothes while he sat there with pink cheeks.

. . .

After bathing when I came back to my room, it was empty. Where did Jungkook go now? I went down to the kitchen and saw him there. "Hey, we could've ordered it," I said while back hugging him. "There were some instant noodles in the fridge, so why bother ordering something." He spoke and handed me the cup of noodles.

"Eat it! We have to go!" He said and started eating, so did I. As we finished our food we both got up and made our way outside. "Which photoshoot do you have today hyung?" "For Hwang Cosmetics," I informed. "Ugh! I don't want to see that fucker again." He groaned. "Hey, it's just 3 hours." 

"3 hours with him is too much hyung." He whined. "I'll try to finish it quickly okay?" "Just tell them you have to meet your fiance, they'll surely leave you soon." He spoke. "Why do I have to meet her?" "Take her on a lunch date." He said and started the car. "I don't want to..." I mumbled. "C'mon hyungie...You'll have to, 'cause we don't have any other option." "Fine..." I sighed and took out my phone. I opened Twitter to check the updates, that's when I saw a tweet about Pied Piper.

 I opened Twitter to check the updates, that's when I saw a tweet about Pied Piper

"Woah! They finally announced it!" I spoke. "Who announced what?" "Pied Piper announced their dating!" I showed him the tweet. "Ah, finally. Jiminie hyungie was getting so impatient." Jungkook chuckled. "Once this problem is solved I'm gonna ask our company to reveal our dating too!" "Yeah... Wait what?!" "What?" "We aren't dating yet hyung..." He shyly mumbled, while focusing on the road. "Yet..." I smiled.

Finally, after an hour's drive, we reached the location. ANd now Jungkook is back to his bodyguard mode, which I hate the most. He barely talks with me. "Let's go Mr. Kim." He spoke and we made our way inside. "Good Morning Mr. Kim." "Good Morning Mr. Hwang." We both greeted each other.

"So shall we start our shoot?" He asked and I just gave a nod. "That's your dressing room." He pointed towards it. "Okay then, I'll get ready!" I said as Jungkook and I made way towards it. "Jungkook can you call Lia? She might be waiting near the entrance." "Lia, your makeup artist?" He asked to confirm and I nodded. "Okay! I'll be back." And with that, he went.

After 5 minutes he was back in the room with Lia. "I'll be waiting outside," Jungkook informed and went outside. As my makeup and dressing were done I went outside. "Do I look okay?" I whispered to Jungkook who was walking beside me. "You look good hyung!" He spoke. 

"Let's start the shoot!" Yuhan announced and the shoot began. Throughout the whole shoot, my eyes were on Jungkook and Yuhan. What is going on between them? I saw Jungkook balling his fists. 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

. . .

As the photo shoot started, I stood near the cameraman, where the rest of the crew was. I was talking with Lia when Yuhan came. "Long time huh?" He spoke up. "I'll be back," Lia whispered and went. Did she have to go now? I sighed and decided to ignore him. "C'mon pretty boy don't ignore me. Forget the past." He spoke again. Forget the past...Really?! "You are still with this one. Didn't he forget you?" He spoke. What the fuck is his problem?! Just shut up already.

"Mr. Hwang..." Taehyung approached us. "Yes, Mr. Kim?" "May I have a word with my bodyguard?" He asked. "Sure..." And with that Yuhan left. "Hey, you need to calm down..." Taehyung spoke and held my hands. "Your knuckles almost turned white."

"That guy pisses me off. I so badly wanted to punch him." I scoffed. "Relax baby. Oh and, where did Lia go?" "When Yuhan approached me, she left." I sighed. "Tell her to come here." "Aye aye captain!" "Go!"He chuckled and I went. Finally, I found her near the dressing room. "Mr. Kim needs you," I informed. "And don't just disappear In between, that CEO dude is annoying," I spoke. "Fine fine..." She chuckled as we made our way back to the set.

The photoshoot began again and thank god Yuhan didn't approach me this time. "We are so glad to work with you, Mr. Kim," Yuhan spoke as they shook hands. "So did I, Mr. Hwang." "The article will be out on social media soon." He informed. 

"Well, then I'll take my leave now," Hyung informed and we finally exited the set. "Ahhh finally away from that guy!" I sighed as we sat in the car. "Let's check if the article is out." He said and took out his phone.

"Ah, it's out!" He showed me his phone

"Ah, it's out!" He showed me his phone. "You look good. He should be grateful that you agreed to be the brand ambassador of his cosmetics." I scoffed. "Relax baby. Forget the past." He spoke. "Ugh, not you too!" I said and he chuckled. "I'm hungry.." He sighed.

"Ahh... I almost forgot, your favorite strawberry pastry is kept in the backseat." I told. Without wasting a second he turned around grabbed it and started eating. "Baby aaa~~" He cooed while holding the spoon in front of me. "Hyung you eat it first," I spoke. "C'mon one bite." He insisted and without arguing I ate it. "So where are we going now?"

"To Chaeyoung's place."