Sixteen

"Are you my boyfriend Jungkook?" He asked and my eyes widened

"Are you my boyfriend Jungkook?" He asked and my eyes widened. Is he remembering things?

Taehyung's P.O.V.

. . .

"So you know Mr. Hwang..." I asked as we sat inside the car. "Yep! I know him very well." He sighed and started the car. "How?" I asked again. "We were in the same high school. He liked me but I had a boyfriend." He spoke.

"One-sided love..." I sighed. "Yeah, but he was very obsessed with me. He thought my boyfriend used fame to woo me and is just using me." He told. "You know it sounds a bit familiar. I had a dream last night and it was kinda the same." I chuckled. It somehow sounds similar to my dream. The name, the story, the situation.

"By the way, I heard you talking about some scar with your friend," I spoke. I want to know more about this thing. "Ahh, that..." He paused and parked the car. "Yuhan once got in a fight with my boyfriend and so I got in a fight with him and ended up getting a scar," He said and showed me his left cheek. The boy got a scar on his cheek too. I slowly forwarded my hand and caressed his cheek. "Was it because of his tight grip on your cheeks?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "How do you-"

"Are you my boyfriend Jungkook?" I finally asked. "Hyung I-" "Answer my question Jungkook." I asked in a soft tone. "Let's go inside and talk about this." He said and got out of the car. I sighed and got out of my car too.

 We both made our way inside and saw Jimin waiting near the door. "Koo!!" He squealed and hugged Jungkook. "So how was your meet with that jerk?" "It was not MY meet hyungie!" He said and sat on the couch. "Tae come and-" "I have to ask you something." I interrupted. 

"What is it? And why so serious?" Jimin asked and looked at both of us. "First tell me where is Yoongi hyung?" "He's inside. Koo, can you call him?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. He went inside and came out with Yoongi hyung. "What is it?" He asked, taking a seat beside Jungkook.

"Hyung... You always told me that due to the accident, I forgot many things and a person who was very close to me, someone very important to me." I spoke as a lump formed in my throat. "Yes, I did... What about it?" "Was it Jungkook?" I asked and both Jimin and Yoongi gasped and looked at Jungkook.

"I didn't tell him anything," Jungkook whispered. "Don't look at him like that. Instead, answer my questions!" "So what if it was him? You hated him right? You pushed him away right?" Jimin spoke as Yoongi hyung stood and made his way towards him. "Calm down Jimin." He said patting his shoulders, while Jungkook sat there silently. "Let him speak hyung. I want to know what happened."

"Oh, you do huh?" Anger was visible in Jimin's voice. "Hyungie... Calm down please..." Jungkook spoke in a small voice. "Jungkook was like a little brother to me. You met him when I brought him to your house for the first time. It was your birthday party. That's when you two met for the first time."

FLASHBACK

30 December 2014

. . .

Jungkook's P.O.V 

"I swear it will be fun Koo. If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me. I'll take you home." Jimin hyung spoke. "What if Jin hyung finds out?" "It's just a birthday party of my best friend." "Fine let's go." I nodded and he hugged me.

As we reached there Jimin hying pulled me inside with him and we went to find his friend. "Taehyungie!!!" Jimin hyung squealed which startled me. "Jiminie!!!" A boy squealed too and hugged hying while I stood there confused. "Happy Birthday Soulmie!!!" "Thanks, Shortie!!" The boy grinned while Jimin hyung hit him. "Well Taehyung, this is Jungkook about whom I told you." Jimin hyung spoke. "Hello! Happy Birthday!" I shyly wished him. 

"Thank you!" He smiled. "Oh by the way Jimin, Yoongi hyung's here," Taehyung spoke. "Where??" Jimin hyung asked, his eyes sparkling. "With Hobi hyung in the kitchen." "Koo... Stay with Tae, I'll be right back." And with that Jimin hyung left me with Taehyung and went.

"So Jungkook, how old are you?" He asked as we both sat down on the couch. "I'm 14!" I shyly replied. I don't know why but I was not even able to make eye contact with him. His presence was somehow very intimidating. "You're so cute!" He said and ruffled my hair and that cause me to blush.

. . .

"So did you enjoy the party?" Jimin hyung asked as we entered my room. "Yea..." I smiled. "Why are you blushing?" "Me? No, it's just hot here..." I lied. "Koo it's December. It's literally snowing and you're saying it's hot?! Won't you tell your hyungie..." He made a puppy face. "It's just... Ahh, I don't know." I sighed.

"Where were you both?" We heard Jin hyung. "I took him with me to my best friend's birthday party." Jimin hyung replied. "Okay..." "By the way hyung, look at Koo, he's a complete blushing mess." Jimin hyung laughed and I smacked him with a pillow. "Oh, my~ Who's the reason behind it hm?"  Jin hyung teased. 

"I won't tell," I spoke. "Huh? Why?" Both asked simultaneously. "It's weird," I whined. "What is it, Koo?" Jin hyung asked. "It's because of a boy." I sighed. "So? What's weird?" Jin hyung asked. "Wait you don't mind?" I looked at him. "Nope! Let me tell you a secret. You know Namjoon right?" "The one who visits our cafe a lot?" I asked and he nodded. "I kinda have a crush on him." He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh and at the party when Tae spoke about Yoongi hyung right..." Jimin hyung spoke and I nodded. "That's my crush!" Jimin hyung said and blushed. "Look Jungkook, it doesn't matter whether you like a girl or a boy. All that matters to us is your happiness." Jin hyung spoke and caressed my hair. "So now tell us the name of that lucky boy, who wone our Koo's heart and made him a blushing mess."

"It's Taehyung hyung!"