Twenty-Eight

"So

"So... Hyungie, what did you hear during the call?" I asked. He sighed and started telling what he heard. After telling us what he heard, there was pin-drop silence. 

"So that's why you agreed to the marriage?" Chae asked and Tae nodded. "Wow, that woman really changed dad..." Chae chuckled. "Chae honey, come here..." Jin hyung softly called her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she made her way towards hyung. "Everything's gonna be okay. You have us." Jin hyung said as he engulfed her in a hug.

"So...There's no harm in saying that her dad and my dad are the reason Jungkook and I got separated..." Taehyung spoke and we all nodded. "So what do we do now?" I asked. "Police complaint!" Jimin hyung spoke. "No, we can't directly walk up and make a police complaint." Joon hyung spoke.

"Yeah, Namjoon is right. We don't have any proof to make a police complaint." Yoongi hyung spoke. "Plus what will we even say there? We're not even sure about what Taehyung heard." Hobi hyung said. "Yea I just heard half things..." Tae sighed.

"Then what now?" Jimin hyung asked. "Spend time with Chae. Take her out, be at her place, talk more with her dad." I spoke. "What will happen by that?" Tae asked. "If you get close to Chae, you'll win her dad's trust and get close to him. And as per my knowledge if you get close to him he shares everything with you." I told.

"I can help with that," Chae spoke. "He has a bad habit of spilling things when he's drunk." Jin hyung spoke up. "And no one can make heavy drinks like Jin hyung!" Jimin hyung spoke. "Yea and dad have low tolerance," Chae informed. "But for sitting with him to drink, you will have to gain his trust. And it won't be easy." I sighed.

"Just take me out and spend 1-2 days with me, he'll easily believe that," Chae spoke. "No Chae, it's not that easy. He may be neglecting you but still, you are his first child, his daughter. And as much as I know him he loved you a lot." I spoke. "Jungkook is right Chaeyoung. After all, he's your dad. And no matter what he's still a parent." Yoongi hyung spoke. "A parent who's using his daughter for his profit," Chae spoke.

"True though. But still dad's have a different connection with their daughters. Let's be a bit careful instead of taking things lightly." Namjoon hyung spoke and we all agreed. "Anyways it's raining. We all should get back home before the rain increases." Hobi hyung spoke up as we all stood up. "We'll drop you..." Taehyung spoke and I nodded.

"Hyung..." Tae approached Jin hyung. "Yes?" "Can Jungkook stay here?" He asked and my eyes widened. "Sure!" Hyung smiled as we all made our way outside.

. . .

Finally, everything was done and we were back at Tae's place. "Chae's dad seems to like you already..." I chuckled while taking a bottle of water. "Yea! It's a good thing for us, isn't it?" Tae spoke while making his way into the kitchen. "I can't believe the man who scolded me even when I took Chae to the nearest park is now marrying her off to some stranger for some profit." I sighed. "Well, time changes people." He spoke and I nodded.

"Anyways let's go to sleep. I have a photoshoot tomorrow." Tae spoke. "You do?" I asked. "Yeah, it was on the schedule..." "Ah shit, I forgot to check it." I groaned. "It's okay. It's at 10 am." He informed and I breathed in relief. "Hyung... can I borrow your spare clothes?" I nervously asked. "Yeah sure... Come with me." He took me to his bedroom and handed me his clothes.

After changing, when I came out of the washroom, I saw him lying on his bed with his phone. "Oh, you're done?" He asked and I nodded. "Well then let's sleep..." He said, patting the space beside him. Oh... We're sleeping together. I took a deep breath and made my way towards the bed.

As I laid down he pulled me closer. My head was buried in his chest while his hands were securely wrapped around my waist. "Jungkook..." He softly called and I hummed in response. "Is it really necessary to take her on dates and spend time with her?" He asked making me look at him. "That's the only way hyung." I sighed. "It should be you instead of her whom I should be taking on dates." He spoke which made me blush.

"It's okay hyung..." I said while burying my head in his chest and inhaling the calm vanilla scent. "Once this problem gets solved, I promise I'll spend time with you, take you out and do all that you want." He said while caressing my hair. "All I want is to be in your arms. I don't want anything else."

Taehyung's P.O.V.

. . .

I handed Jungkook my spare clothes and he made his way into the bathroom. As he came out my eyes fell on him. He looked so cute in my clothes which were a little big for him. "Oh, you're done?" I asked and he nodded. "Well then let's sleep..." I said, patting the space beside me. He took a deep breath and made his way towards the bed.

As he laid down he pulled me closer. His head was buried in my chest while my hands were securely wrapped around his waist. It felt so comfortable. "Jungkook..." I softly called and he hummed in response. "Is it really necessary to take her on dates and spend time with her?" I asked making him look at me. "That's the only way hyung." He sighed. "It should be you instead of her whom I should be taking on dates," I spoke.

"It's okay hyung..." He said while burying his head in my chest. He's so adorable. "Once this problem gets solved, I promise I'll spend time with you, take you out and do all that you want," I said while caressing his hair. "All I want is to be in your arms. I don't want anything else." He said and looked at me, his eyes sparkling. Then my eyes fell on his soft plump cherry lips. I wanna kiss them so badly.

I looked at him only to find his eyes on my lips and then making eye contact with me, a soft blush creeping up his cheeks. I looked at his lips again and then his eyes, his face slowly nearing mine. And finally, our lips met. It was one of the best feelings ever. Our lips against each other's, moving in sync, devouring its sweet taste. Tons of emotions clouded my mind but all I cared about was having Jungkook in my arms and his lips on mine. It felt safe and I felt complete.

After a while we parted, our lips swollen. As I made eye contact with him, a blush crept on his cheeks and he hid his face in my chest which made me smile. his small gestures were enough to make my heart warm. "Let's sleep hm?" I softly spoke and he nodded, snuggling closer to me. "Good night baby!" I said and kissed his hair. "G'night hyungie.." He whispered as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.