Twenty

"I do have feelings for you Jungkook," I spoke

"I do have feelings for you Jungkook," I spoke. And it's not even a lie. He sat there and blankly stared at me. "Why?" "What do you mean by why? Isn't it a good thing?" "I don't know hyung. There was a time you said you hate me and didn't even let me come near you and now you're saying you have feelings for me?"

"That was the time I didn't know what I'm doing." I sighed. "But now I'm sure," I said and looked at him. "How? Maybe it's just attraction." "No, it's not." I firmly stated. "How can you be so sure? It's barely been a month since we met." 

"I know, but I felt comfortable with you. I've never been so open with anyone I barely know but I was with you. And the day when we went to the hospital for your friend, I had an urge to protect you, to keep you safe from everyone when I saw you cry." I told.

"What if that was out of pity?" He asked. "Stop doubting so much Jungkook." "I can't. It's hard to believe everything. All this happening right now is too good to be real." He said. Well, it does make sense but I don't have any bad intentions. "Then let it be. I swear I mean what I say Jungkook. I've broken you once, I would never dare to do the same mistake again."

"I need to show you some things..."  He said and got up. "What?" "Come with me." He said and made his way outside the room. "All good?" Jimin asked us as we came out of the room. Jungkook just gave a small nod. "Hyung can I take him to my place?" Jungkook asked Yoongi hyung. "Well if you are comfortable the sure." He spoke.

"Well then let's go?" He asked and I nodded and we made our way out. He sat in the driver's seat while I sat beside him and we drove off to his place. As we reached I felt relief 'cause the whole ride was awkwardly quiet. We entered the house and it was quiet too.

"Um, where's Jin hyung?" I asked. "He's at the cafe." He said and dragged me to his room. "Woah calm down." As we entered his room, he made me sit on his bed. "So what do u want to show me?" "This..." And with that, he removed the mirror on his wall. Oh my god, there are so many polaroids. "Can you help me with this?" He asked with the mirror in his hand. "Uh yeah, sure." I went and help him put the mirror in its original place. After putting back the mirror I went near the polaroids. They are our pictures. 

"It's so pretty..." I whispered. Jungkook came and stood beside me. "It was just your pics. But when you saw it you removed them all and did this." He chuckled. "I didn't like my photos being stuck on the wall but then you said that my room is your room so you would like to see my photos in your room." He told.

"I did a good thing, didn't I?" I smiled. "No...not at all. I still don't like seeing my face on the wall." "Do you have more photos?" I asked and he nodded. He opened his cupboard and took out a wooden box. "Here." He handed me the box. "Wow, these are so many." I smiled looking at them. 

"Are you hungry?" He suddenly asked. "Yea... A lot..." "I'll be right back." He informed and went. There are so many polaroids. I might do something. I got up and opened the drawer under his study table and searched for glue. After rummaging through it I finally found it. I removed the old polaroids and started putting them differently.

After a good 15 minutes, I was finally done. Proud of what I have done, I quickly took its photo.

"Here you-" Jungkook paused in mid-sentence as he saw the wall

"Here you-" Jungkook paused in mid-sentence as he saw the wall. "Oh my god!" He gasped. Placing the plates on the study table, he neared the photos. "This is so pretty hyungie..." He smiled looking at it. Wait did he just call me hyungie?! I smiled at the nickname and stood beside him. "Well of course it'll be pretty, after all, it has your pics." I smiled. "Gosh, you're still so cheesy." He chuckled.

"Anyways here's your food." He said handing me the plate. "This is so tasty!" I said taking a bite of the steak he made. "Thank you." He smiled. "You have more of my pics than yours," I spoke up. "Well if you remember, you always used to be the model for all my photography projects." He said and I nodded. "You loved modeling since that time, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. And it was just you, who encouraged me." I said while looking at our photos. "What do you mean? Didn't your mom love it?" He asked. "Yea, she did...But up to a certain limit. When I said I want to do a career in it she turned against me and supported dad." I sighed.

"Turned against you?" "Yea.. I still don't know why my mom dad came to meet me when I got into that accident. To show their fake care?" I scoffed. "Hm now that I think of it, I never really met your mom and dad." "They aren't someone whom you'd love to meet." I sighed. 

"Anyways... What did you think about the second chance?" I changed the topic. "What second chance?" "Giving me a second chance? I'm not forcing you, but you see I've finally found my missing piece and I don't want to lose it again."

"Missing piece? Didn't you forget me?" "Yes, I did. But I didn't forget the warming feeling of someone beside me at night, the soft touches, the delicate caresses..." I smiled. "When you came into my life again, I got that warm feeling. The person who used to be all clouds and rain started to feel the warmth of the sunlight again. And I don't want to lose the warmth again." I looked at him.

"I'll need time hyung. It's too much for both of us. What if you later find out that it was just a small attraction and not love?" He asked. "Well if you think it's just attraction... make that attraction into love..." "What do you mean?"

"Make me fall for you all over again Jungkook!"