Still With You

(A Taehyung's birthday special drabble)

It was Friday morning, finally! It's the weekend and Taehyung's birthday

It was Friday morning, finally! It's the weekend and Taehyung's birthday. Taehyung was very much of excited about today. After the accident and all, he's spending his first birthday together with Jungkook, his husband of 5 months. They were in a very happy and peaceful marriage. 

As Jungkook officially started working at Hybe as a professional photographer he was quite busy. And Taehyung understood. But Jungkook always made sure he was giving enough time to his husband until last month.

The last full month was hectic. Just when Taehyung decided to take a winter break, Jungkook informed him he'll be busy at the company. By busy Taehyung thought, late night shifts but well... some days Jungkook ended up staying at the company. Lia, Taehyung's makeup artist used to inform Taehyung that Jungkook dozed off in his studio.

Jungkook rarely spent time with Taehyung, it was just small hugs, quick pecks, good night, and good morning!

They didn't even face time or text each other that much for the whole month. Whenever Taehyung asked for a face time to check if Jungkook is doing good, but whenever he texted for a call, Jungkook always told him that he was busy and can't call.

Today was Taehyung's birthday and he was hoping for Jungkook to be home. But again he woke up to an empty bed. He for sure remembers cuddling Jungkook last night.

The sound of the doorbell broke his train of thought. It was a parcel. The delivery guy wished him, handed the parcel and went. He was about to open it when he saw his phone blowing from messages.

Gay Familia🌈

shortie mimi🐣
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY  TO THE ONE AND ONLY
MY BEST SOULMATE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

best brother😺
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE!!
AHH, YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP NOW!

shortie mimi🐣
YK HE CRIED AFTER REALISING THAT YOU'VE GROWN OLD-

best brother😺
SHUT UP!!

sunshine hyung🌞
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY BROOO😍😘❤️🎉
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!😍🤩

bro in law jin👨🏻‍🍳
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE!!
GONNA MAKE YOU YOUR FAV DISHES WHEN I COME OVER!!

bro in law joon🍀
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG-AH!!!
Hope your year is filled with happiness and all the
good things which you deserve!!
Enjoy your day, kid!