Eighteen

09 February 2016

09 February 2016

. . .

"Hyungie!!!" I ran towards Tae. "What is it, baby?" "Look! My hyung gifted me a polaroid camera!!" I cheered. and showed him the camera Jin hyung gifted me. "That's so pretty!" He said and ruffled my hair. "Let's take some photos. I will keep it in my collection." I said and dragged Him with me to the yard which was behind his house.

"Hyung sit here!!" I pointed towards the flowers. He happily nodded and sat there. "Hyungie give a smile!" I whined which made him smile. "1, 2, 3!" *click* As I got the polaroid, I scribbled on it and handed it to him. A smile was plastered on his face when he saw it. 

We both made our way inside and he kept that polaroid safely in his closet

We both made our way inside and he kept that polaroid safely in his closet. "Taehyungie!! Look at those flowers!! They're so pretty!!" I pointed at the flowers that were near the window of his room and started clicking their photos. "You love flowers too much don't you!" He asked and back hugged me. "Yup! They're so pretty!" I answered and turned around. "You know what else's pretty?" He asked. "What?" I asked and hugged him back. "You!" He spoke.

"Oh my god stop being so cheesy Tae!!" I giggled. "I love you so much, my pretty baby!" He said and cupped my cheeks. "I love you too Taetae!!" I giggled and pecked his lips.

. . .

02 March 2016

. . .

"Baby!!" I heard Tae's voice. He came near and back hugged me. "Don't talk to me! I'm angry with you!" I said while breaking the hug. "I did see your letter. And saw that my bun is very angy..." said while squishing my cheeks. "You don't spend time with me. You're always with Jimin hyungie!" I whined.

"Hey first of all don't call him hyungie. That's only for me. And second of all Jimin is my partner for our project so I'm being with him. Do you want your Taeyungie hyungie hyung to fail?" He said which made me giggle. 

"There. My pretty bun looks good with a smile." He said and booped my nose. "But your jealous boyfriend demands kisses and cuddles!!" I pouted. "Well then, lots of cuddles and kisses coming your way!" He said and picked me up which made me wrap my legs around his waist. "And also your banana milk," He said as I hugged him tightly.

As we reached my place, we both made our way straight to the bedroom. "Your wall looks pretty!" Taehyungie said while lying on the bed. "All thanks to my boyfriend." I giggled and lied beside him. "You sleepy?" He asked and I nodded.

He then pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "Sleep well, my precious baby..." He whispered as I snuggled closer to him.

. . .

15 June 2016

. . .

I was walking through the ground when I saw Yuhan and his gang Talking with Taehyungie. What is going on there? I've warned that piece of shit to stay away from Taehyungie. I made my way towards them and saw them arguing. Yuhan is weirdly obsessed with me and he wants me to break up with Tae. He just compares him with Tae. Yuhan is nothing like Taehyungie!

"You better stay out of my family matters," I heard Tae. "I will, only if you break up with your boyfriend,"  Yuhan smirked. "Never!"  Tae hyung spoke angrily. "You will, I'll make sure of it!" He said grabbing Tae's collar. That's it. He's trying to test my patience. I dropped my bag and rushed towards him. "HWANG YUHAN!!" I yelled. "You better stay away from him!" I said and grabbed his collar, which made him leave his hold on Tae. "What if I don't, pretty boy?" Yuhan spoke and grabbed my face, a bit harshly. His nails digging in my skin."Then face the consequences!" I growled and a punch landed on his face.

I was about to punch him again when Taehyung pulled me away from the fight. "Why did you pull me out? Did he hurt you?" I asked in a worried tone. He chuckled and looked at me. "The shy kid is going angry huh? Just calm down my baby, deep breath, and relax. Sometimes you gotta handle things calmly. Fighting is not always the option until things get out of control." He spoke caressing my cheek.

"But hyung-" "Your cheek's bleeding baby. Let me take you to the nurse." He sighed and took me with him.

. . .

23 Agust 2016

. . .

I was sitting on the balcony when my phone rang. It was Taehyungie. "Hello..." "Hey, baby! Are you at your place?" "Yup!" "Well, I'm heading to Yoongi hyung's studio now. I'll be there in a few hm?" "Okay!!" "Also... I have a gift for you!!" "Hyungie stop spending your money on me." "Come on it's nothing. And I'm sure you'll love this gift." 

"I love everything you give hyungie. Just come fast okay?" "Yes, baby! I'll be there befo-" I heard a loud crash. "Hello? Hyungie??" I panicked. No no no nothing can happen to him. Before I could speak the call ended. I took my jacket and rushed downstairs. As I saw Jin hyung I told him what happened. "Calm down Koo. Tae will be alright. Let's go to Yoongi's place okay?" He said and I nodded.

As we reached Yoongi hyung's place, Tae's car was not there. "Hyung!!" I screamed and knocked on the door. "Oh, Koo?" It was Hobi hyung. "Hyung did Tae come here?" I asked and he shook his head as no. Before I could speak again my phone rang. It was Taehyungie.

"Hello? Hyungie? Where are you? Are you okay?" "Um hello? Are you close to the owner of this phone?" A woman spoke. "Yes. Who are you? Where is Tae?" I panicked."The person got in an accident and is admitted at XXX hospital." The women spoke. "You'll find his belongings and room number at the reception." Ans with that she ended the call. 

"Koo, what's wrong?" Hobi hyung asked. "Tae... He...He got i-in an accident." And I broke down. "He's gonna be okay. Let's go to the hospital hm?" Jin hyung spoke and I nodded. "I'll inform Jimin and Yoongi Hyung and be there. Send me the location." Hobi hyung spoke and rushed inside while me and Jin hyung made our way to the hospital.