babysitter

Am outside
Your kitty bit mee. Owie. I'm eat him back
She
Balls!

I stare in disbelief at my phone. It was 2 am and buzzing like crazy from my no doubt drunk off his ass boyfriend.

The last texts worried me. I don't have a cat. Although Felicity next door had a couple.

I slump out of bed and decline the facetime call coming from Dacre. I wrap my bathrobe around me and slip on some socks before running to the door. I pull it open to find Dacre sat on the floor, a bottle of Jack in his hands, stroking a kitten. I recognised the kitten as Felicity's Korat named Ajax.

"Indi!" Dacre lights up when he sees me and rushes to stand up. He almost immediately toppled over as he leant on the wall behind him for support. Ajax screeches and runs off after almost being stepped on.

"Dacre, what the heck?!" I whisper harshly. I pull on his arm and drag him inside closing and locking the door behind me.

"Indi." He sings again kissin me on the cheek.

"Urgh." I scrunch my nose up when the waft of cologne, beer and possibly vomit surround me. "Go into the bathroom." I instruct him pointing in the direction. "Brush your teeth." I tell him when he doesn't move. I snatch the bottle of whiskey from him before he can leave.

I go back into my bedroom and take off the robe and socks. I place the whiskey botte on the nightstand beside my bed and watch as Dacre slowly enters.

"I'm sorry." He mutters.

"Yeah, right." I scoff. He immediately gets undressed and under the covers and I go see if there's any damage to my bathroom.

Thankfully, apart from some toothpaste marks on the mirror, everything else seemed ok.

I was exhausted now, so I went back to bed but just as I'd climbed in Dacre groans.

"I have dry mouth" and proceeds to blow raspberries spitting all over me. "Feed me."

I roll my eyes and go get him some water and biscuits. I pick up some advil before heading back. I put the water down but Dacre immediately tackles me to the bed.

I squeal and writhe, struggling to get him off me.

Even though I was exhausted, we decide to watch a movie before sleep. Dacre picked and his choice?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie.

I am... dating a child.

My sentiment ws further proved when halfway through the movie I could sense Dacre was becomming restless.

He reached over and grabbed a cracker from the packet. He began crunching them in his hands and before I know it, his hands down my top. I instantly felt uncomfortable with the pointy crumbs in places they definitely did not need to be.

"Dacre!" I cry.

"I'll eat them." He mumbles lifting my top. I swat his hands away.

"I know." Dacre mumbles before he proceeds to put more crumbs in my shorts.

I swear profusely pushing him away and jumping out of the bed. I shake away most of the crumbs by jumping around.

"Are you done being annoying?" I ask with a sigh.

"I was going to eat them." He whines before winking. He coaxes me back into bed and we finish the movie without further antics.

Dacre was slowly falling asleep and his eyes were closed, so I turned off the TV and went to brush my teeth after the crackers.

I came back to my room with fresh breath only to find Dacre holding the bottle of whiskey, I had stupidly left on my nightstand.

"D!" I groan, snatching the bottle from him.

Dacre grumbles under his breath before he covers his face with my blanket.

I sigh and join him in bed again. He immediately cuddles me close, putting his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Indi." Dacre hums. "Do you poop?"

I was stunned at his child-like questioning. I didn't even know where to begin.

"Obviously." I reply cautiously. "Why do you ask?"

"Janet came drinking with us. She must have been teasing." He mumbles.

"Yeah, Janet." I roll my eyes. I'm pretty sure she told people she didn't poop for some kind of unique personality trait.

Dacre attempted to shove more crackers in my mouth. I kept pushing his hand away and one time bit his finger to deter him.

"Ow!" He hisses. I flash him my razor shar teeth with a smirk. "Are you a vampire?!" Dacre asks. I can see no gimpse of humour in his eyes.

"Goodnight Dacre." I kiss his forehead and snuggle into his forehead.