Ice Cream

"That movie was scary." I grin to Tegan. "I can't believe I managed to sit through the whole thing." I add as I take a lick of my ice cream. 

"Well you had me to protect you." He laughs twirling me in for a hug. Only it wasn't as smooth as we'd both hoped. I clumsily tripped over my own feet and flew right into Teagan pushing us both onto the gravel, with me landing on top of him. 

Tegan and I burst into laughter as people begin to stare at us. Tegan suddenly stops and looks up at me with wide eyes. 

"Did you pee?" He asks.

"What?! No!" I cry immediately. I look down frantically and see my ice cream pushed into Tegan's stomach. My mouth forms an 'o' as I see the huge stain left by the ice cream on Tegan's black top. I get up gingerly as Tegan stares at his top in shock. "You should really um, watch where you're going." I tease. 

"Oh really? You want to take me on?" He asks getting up and towering over me menacingly. I nod laughing. "Bad move." He taunts as he takes his finger, dips it in his ice cream cone and wipes it along my cheek. 

"Hey!" I laugh running away. We run around people, benches and trees as he tries to catch me. I weave a path away from his grabby hands. I was about to run around a pillar but as Tegan comes around the other side he grabs my waist holding me to his side. 

"You say you're sorry for ruining my black shirt." He demands. 

"No. Anyway you own tons of black t-shirts! Ruining one won't hurt." I stick my tongue out at him. 

Tegan shrugs. "Then you accept the penalty." He replies casually as he brings his ice cream cone closer to my face. 

"Tegan?" I ask watching as the cone draws closer to my face. "No, please." I beg. Tegan begins tilting my body towards the ground and bringing the ice cream cone to hover over my face. "Please?" I ask giving Tegan my best puppy dog eyes. 

He smirks. Just when I thought he was going to plant the ice cream cone in my face, he pulls me in for a kiss instead.