Jealousy?

"So are we going or what?" I ask my friend, Jason.

"No. I can't be bothered." He shrugs.

"Really? You basically begged me to hang out with you yesterday and now you can't be bothered?"

"I didn't beg you." He points out. "And yes, I've just changed my mind."

I stop in place and roll my eyes. Stupid, bi-polar asshole.

I decide to go back to my dorm room to get some work done. However, I knew that would be impossible as soon as I closed the door.

"Hey roomie!" Jenny grins as I walk in. She was sat on our floor along with her four friends, Zade, Bryce, Kelly and Roman.

"Hey." I reply quietly. I would be mad that she invited people over without asking first but I could probably use the company and her friends weren't all bad. Well all except Jason. Kelly and I also didn't really get along.

Bryce begs me to sit next to him and begins complimenting me. I knew he was just looking to hook up but I never felt pressured. I found him funny  in all honesty.  I join them on the floor and we just talk about our classes we had.

"I don't suppose you saw Jason in your last class? We were all going to the movies. You can come if you want." Bryce asks.

"I didn't see him." I lie. Just as I said that the door opens and Jason walks in.

"Speaking of the devil!" Zade laughs greeting him. I stay quiet and go sit on my bed taking out my books.

"We were going to the movies. You coming?" Jenny asks him.

"I wanna know if Mandi is coming." Bryce asks joining me on my bed wrapping his arm around me.

"I-"

"Actually Mandi and I are going someplace else. I came to pick her up. You ready?" Jason quickly intersects.

"What?" Kelly and Jenny both ask.

"Erm, yeah." I nod. I give Bryce a small smile, who lets me go. I follow Jason out the door.

We walk silently to the car park and to his car. I stop and wait.

"You changed your mind?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah." He shrugs. "Well, get in." He ushers me to his car.

"Wait. What made you change your mind? Did you not want me going to the movies with your friends? With Bryce?" I ask.

He stays silent.

"I knew it! Bryce is just a friend. Your friend I might add! Plus everybody else would have been there!"

"I just don't think he has the best intentions." He mumbles. "Get in." He nods to his car.

"No. I don't want to go with you." I fold my arms defiantly. "You only want to go because you're jealous." I scoff.

Then he scoffs. "Jealous?" He echos incredulously.

"I'm going to the movies with your friends." I tell him walking back to the dorms.

"What?" He calls after me following me. "I don't want to see a movie." He groans running up beside me.

"No one said you had to come." I shrug. We catch the group just as they were leaving the building.

"Hey, I'm coming with." I tell them.

"Yay!" Kelly replies sarcastically.

Jenny rolls her eyes. "Yay roomie!" She cheers.

"I'm just going to change real quick." I tell them.

"You have three minutes before we leave you." Kelly tells me.

"Bite me." I reply running into the building. I didn't need three minutes. I knew exactly what I was going to wear.

I felt giddy as I walked out the apartment building, fully changed.

"Yes! Mandi." Bryce hoots as I join the group again. He wraps his arm over my shoulder and I give Jason my biggest smirk. He doesn't respond and looks bored. 

"Wow, look at those legs." Jenny laughs. I had changed into a pair of shorts and a hoodie. It was nothing special but it showed my legs, which I spent hours getting this tone and tan.

"We're going to be late. Come on!" Kelly ushers us all, throwing me an annoyed look.

We walk to the movie theatre as it was only a few streets away.

"So Mandi, they're playing The Exorcist. A scary movie if you ask me." Bryce says as we near the movie theatre.

"Yeah, do you need me to hold your hand." I laugh.

"A little cuddle might be nice." He replies bumping his hip with mine.

"I'm sitting next to Mandi." Jason quips pulling me away from Bryce.

"What is your problem?" I chuckle knowing exactly what his problem is.

"What? I wanna sit next to you. You should be honoured." Jason quips.

Yeah. Honoured.