Drunk butts

"Kali." Jordan groans from behind me.

I run from his grabby hands and into the party room again. I begin jumping to the beat of the music getting lost in the crowd. I feel myself being pulled towards the kitchen. Jordan picks me up and places me on the counter. He goes to the sink, fills up a glass with water and hands it to me.

"Drink this." He states.

I stare at it weirdly. "But I want gummy bears." I pout.

"Kali." He sighs. I pout harder. "Drink this first." He tells me. I take a sip, put the glass down and hop off the counter. Suddenly everything became fuzzy and I felt dizzy.

"Woah." I mumble grabbing my head and trying to stand still.

"Are you ok?" Jordan asks holding me upright.

I nod, pushing his hands off me and going to find my gummy bears.

"Kali, you need to drink the whole glass." Jordan tells me.

I ignore him and rummage through the cupboards.

"Ah ha!" I grin, pulling out the packet. "Oooo!" I add when I find a box of Cheerios.

"Ok, give me the gummy bears." Jordan says, his hand outstretched.

"No." I huff turning away from him.

"Give them to me." He repeats.

"We can share." I mumble trying to open the packet.

"Kali." Jordan sighs, grabbing the bag from me. I held on as tight as I could and we had a mini tug of war. Until we both pulled at the corners and the bag ripped open, causing Gummy Bears to fly in every direction. Some even landed in the glass of water.

"Oh no!" I cry. "They're drowning! Here, grab on to a cheerio!" I add throwing a handful into the glass.

"Right, that's it." Jordan huffs, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

"Jord!" I whine punching his back. "Put me down. I feel like I'm going to throw up." I sigh gagging a little.

"If you throw up on my back, I swear the to God." He warns.

"Put me down because I actually think I might." I shout over the music. He sets me down and grabs my hand tightly. "I'm not going anywhere." I mumble, trying to shake off his grip. I begin jumping to the music as Jordan tries to drag me through the crowd.

"Was your drink spiked or something? You never get this drunk." Jordan sighs as we finally stumble out of the crowd. He opens the front door and we step out into the cool.

"I'm cold." I mumble.

He laughs and pulls me to his side, wrapping his arm around me, hugging me tight.

"Can I go home? I want to go home. Do you have your car?" I ask.

"Nope, but stay here. I'll go get Jamie's car keys." He says.

"Jamie will say no. He hates you driving." I remind him.

"He'll be drunk by now." Jordan shrugs.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick." I groan. "Yep." I mumble just before I bend over and puke my guts out.

Jordan offers me a scrunched up tissue from his back pocket no doubt. But I take it and wipe my mouth.

"Sorry." I shrug. "You shouldn't have to babysit me."

"You'll return the favour." He shrugs. "Next party, I'm getting shit faced." He laughs.

"Sure. I don't ever want to feel like this again."