Coming home in different clothes

"Can we be done?" Steph groans.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Come on, you usually can't wait to go home! What's going on?" She asks.

"Jon's been pulling stupid pranks all week. I just want to avoid going back there as soon as." I groan.

"Prank him back?" She laughs with a shrug.

"I can't! I tried to scare him, pour flour over him, but he sees it coming all the time!" I whine.

We walk past Victoria's Secret and Steph gasps and pulls me inside.

"I have a way you can get him back. I saw it on YouTube just last night!" She pulls my arm.

"What?" I ask her excitedly.

"Basically this girl went out and came back in this really scandalous outfit. She made her boyfriend think she had gone out with friends, some guy friends and she was wearing like a skimpy outfit." She explains pulling me to the lingerie pieces.

"No way!" I refuse pulling her to a stop. "He will get so mad. I told him I was shopping with you."

"Exactly I'll be your alibi!" She points out. "I thought you wanted to get him mad anyway?" She asks me.

"I don't know if it will work." I tell her.

"There's no harm in trying." She giggles. She reaches out and grabs a black bodysuit that was lacy. It looked like a push up bra and was really fitted.

"I've never worn something like this before." I sigh feeling the material between my fingers.

"Honestly, I find lingerie kind of uncomfortable. I despise lace." She shudders. "But you have to look sexy for this to work! Now I will get you this if you buy yourself some red lipstick." She says looking down over my outfit. "Are you wearing shorts under that skirt?" She asks.

I nod lifting up the side to show my biker shorts.

"Ok, you can change in my car when I drop you off." She grins heading to the cashier.

She had everything planned out. She had dragged me to Sephora to buy lipstick and she even got a hairdresser to give me a blowout. We walked through the store and got a guy to spray me in some cologne.

When she had parked her car outside our apartment complex she handed me the lingerie piece and ushered me in the backseat to change. I was so thankful her windows were tinted and that this part of town was so desolate.

Once I had the lingerie piece on, all my anxieties came crawling back.

"I hate this." I mumble pulling the lacey fabric away from my skin. She tuts at me and tells me to tuck it into my shorts.

"You only have to wear it in front of him. Then you can burn it." She laughs.

"I don't want anyone to see me as I walk up." I mutter looking down at my skimpy outfit.

"Well put your jumper back over it. Then take it off when you get to the apartment." Sue shrugs. She grabs my face and puts the red lipstick on my lips. "You look so hot girl." She laughs as I pull on my jumper.

I roll my eyes and move to get put her car. Better to get this over with. She slaps my ass as I climb out and I squeal.

"Ow, you imbecile." I hiss rubbing my behind.

"Go flex on your man." She sings. I see her car leave so I knew there was no backing out now. I clenched the shopping bags in my hands and sigh as I enter the building. I decided to take the stairs up to the third floor to give me time to talk myself out of this. But then I remembered all the silly pranks Jon had been pulling for weeks and any common sense flew out the window, replaced with a need to win this war.