One

Kellin's POV

"You're just a worthless piece of shit! It's a shame to call you my fucking son!"

These are the words spilling easily out of my dad's mouth. He wasn't even drunk this time. He was simply just mad at me for not being his "dream son".

I try to tell myself that I don't care but that isn't the case this time, or any other time.

I broke a sharpener because I couldn't find an old blade. My dad had left me crying and I ran up to my room, locking the door. I sat on my bed, tears running down my flushed cheeks. The way I feel outside is too much for me and I don't want to feel a thing anymore. Cut by cut, I felt the pain slowly releasing from me.

I wiped my tears and went to bed, even though it was only 5:30.

-

My alarm clock woke me up harshly. I looked at the blurry numbers. 6:45 it read, meaning it was time to get ready.

"Ughhhhh." I groaned.
-
I was afraid to meet new people at my new school. As I walked into my new classroom, I felt everyone staring at me but I didn't make eye contact. I sat next to a pretty short Mexican with brown hair that was curly and about shoulder length. It didn't really matter who I sat next to though because I didn't plan on making any friends.

Luckily the teacher, Miss. Midori didn't notice me walk in so she didn't force me to introduce myself.

"Hey!" the guy I sat next to said. He kinda caught me off guard. I really didn't want to talk.
"H-hi..." I said very quietly.
He asked me for my name and I told him "Kellin Quinn" because Bostwick was my dad's last name and I didn't want to be his son anyway.
He told me his name was Vic and that's where I made sure we didn't talk anymore.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AHHHH FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! I know it sucks but whatever.
ANYWAY I know I'm not gonna get votes or comments or whatever so I won't say any goals about that. Anyway thanks for reading so far!!!!