Ten

°

"GUYS! HE'S AWAKE!"
Some random boy yelled.

"Who are you?" I asked weakly.

"Kellin. What the fuck? It's Vic. Do you not remember me?" He said sadly.

I shook my head no. Vic? Who is this boy? All I know about him is that he's cute.

I shook my head to rid the thoughts.
"Am I supposed to know you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm your boyfriend." I just sat there, blank faced. "No? Nothing?" His eyes started to water and he rand out the room.

I felt bad. Why can't I remember my own boyfriend? Why am I even here? Where even am I?

A sharp pain was brought to my head.

"Holy crap." I yelled and held my head.

Nurses came running in and began to ask me billions of questions.

"Are you okay?"
"How are you feeling?"
"Do you know why you're here?"
"Sir."
"Sir."
"Kellin?"

Suddenly everything went black.
°
The next day, I found myself at a therapy session.

"So you know why you're here, right?" The lady asked.

"No." I simply stated.

"You...um..." She paused. "You tried to commit suicide this morning. Early early this morning. A young boy, that goes by the name of Vic, saved you. You had seen the train and fallen back, hitting your head. Victor had enough time to grab you right before you would've gotten hit."

I knew Vic.

Vic.

The wonderful boy that has helped me get by.

Shit. What did I do?

Something in my head told me to run. To run far.

So I did.

"Wait! Kellin! Where are you going?" I heard the therapist ask.

But that didn't stop me.

I ran and I ran. I didn't know where I was headed but I kept at it. It was painful. Tears weren't running down my face, they were sprinting.

When I got tired enough, I stopped.

I found myself on Vic's doorstep.

I knocked and I knocked. I closed my eyes but continued to knock. I was desperate to see him. I kept knocking, tears streaming down my face.

When Vic opened the door, I didn't notice and so I accidentally knocked on his face.

He grabbed my wrist.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. "You have to go back."

I didn't say anything. All I did was pulled him into a squeezing hug. I cried and I kissed his neck.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have tried to end my life. I have you and I didn't realize how much you cared." I cried.

He let me rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey look at me." He said calmly.

I looked up to see his beautiful face.

"You're better than this, okay? I love you."

"I-I love you too." I replied.
°

"Hah. Look who it is. The boy who tried to kill himself." Gerard said.

He had been leaving me alone for quite a while but I guess he missed me.

"You're such a failure that you couldn't even succeed on killing yourself!" He said it extremely loudly and everyone around us laughed.

I stood there, tears on the brim of my eyes.

"Gonna cry? You're such a fucking baby." Everyone was looked so happy about this.

Everyone except for one person.

"Hey! Shut up, Gerard!" A girl said.

She was short with brown hair, a little longer than shoulder length.

Gerard turned around and looked at her.

"What's up, Little Miss. You're cute. There's no need to fight." He said.

She looked very annoyed.

"My name is Tay, dumbfuck. Oh and back the fuck off of him. He did nothing to you." Tay said.

I was surprised that she was standing up for me.

"Shut up! Why should I let him go? He's just a worthless fag anyway."

That's when I noticed that they weren't focused on me anymore. I looked left and made a run for it.

"Someone get him!" Gerard yelled.

When I looked back, a bunch of Gerard's friends and himself were running after me. I ran and I ran.

°
"VIC OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed.

Gerard's clique had followed me all the way home. I needed to get in Vic's house before they saw me.

He slowly opened the door. I shove pass him and slammed the door, almost chopping his fingers off.

"Woah, Kellin! Chill. What's wrong?" Vic asked.

"They're...looking...for...me." I said. I couldn't breath so I was taking short breaths in between words.

"Who?" He asked.

"Gerard and his friends. They're coming to get me and hurt me. H-He called me a worthless fag, Vic. Am I really that bad?" It was hitting me worse than before now. My eyes watered and he pulled me into a warm hug.

"Of course not." He said.

°

"Why are you coming home so late? Some of your friends came looking for you." My mom said.

"Oh. I was studying with the neighbor." I said.

"You're really close friends with him. I'm glad you're finally getting close to someone. Next stop, girlfriend!" She said with a smile.

I was so nervous, but it seemed like a good time.

"About that..." She looked confused and interested at the same time.

"Mom... I'm g-gay." I said. I was afraid so I looked down.

"Get. Out. I knew you were too close to the neighbor. You're such a faggot. I gave birth to a boy, not a girl. I hate you! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" She yelled.

I stood there and looked her in the eye.

"You're supposed to support me! Just because I like the same gender doesn't mean I'm worthless! What the fuck?! Would you rather me be fake and pretend just to make YOU happy?! This is my life and I'm not leaving." I said and I ran upstairs to cry.

I called Vic.
"Hey, what's up babe?" He answered warmly.

"I came out to my mom..." I tried not to cry so the outcome was less obvious.

"And? What did she say?" He asked.

"She kicked me out of the house and basically told me that I'm a girl." I frowned at the thought.

"Kells... I'm so sorry. If you need a place to stay, you can come over here." He replied.

"I don't want to be anywhere near here so I might just be homeless." I told him.

"Whatever you choose, just let me know but I gotta go. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." The line went dead.

°
Writer's block again.

This is really bad and short and it took me all day to write it.

Anyway I love you!!!! ❤️ follow my band acc on insta @handoverthebands

And s/o to @Ellie121212 for being the #1 fan for this book!

5 comments 5 votes

Comment bruh if your read this all!