Nine

"K-Kellin..." Oliver cried over the phone.

"Just stay calm. I'll be there in a bit." I stayed on the phone as I got in my car and drove to his big house.

When I knocked on the door no one answered but I definitely knew that something was wrong.

I simply walked in and I heard loud sobs.

"Oliver?" I looked around for him.

I went to the direction of where I hear his cries.

"Oli. It's okay, I'm here." I said. I opened the door and I didn't want to see what I did.

Oli was laying on his bed screaming, with blood all over his wrists.

I ran over to him and I took his hands.

"What were you thinking?!" I asked.

"I can't do this anymore, Kells. They all reject me. THEY ALL DO." He yelled.

I was scared for him.

"AND YOU. YOU WERE THE WORST ONE." He was crying even harder.

Fuck. I did this. I hugged him tightly and apologized a million times.

We sat there for about 15 minutes. He was crying and I felt horrible.
°

"I'm sorry, Vic. But it's better if you do." I said to him on the phone.

"In what way is it better that I let you be? I really like you, Kellin. I can't let you do this." He replied.

"But it's better I you dooooooooo." I whined.

I woke up this morning feeling exactly how I had before. Suicidal and waiting for the perfect time to kill myself.

"Kellin. No. I'm not breaking up with you for no reason. Just because you say so. You're not making any sense, Kellin." He said. He sound worried.

"Whatever. Fine. Then it's over." I said. I didn't want to commit while dating someone.

"No Kellin. Shut the fuck up. You're being ridiculous." Then he hung up on me.

I've never hear him be so aggressive. That actually really hurt.

I thought he loved me. What am I thinking? No one loves me. With this thought on my mind I snuck out from the back door and headed to a familiar place.
°
It was cold outside an it was pitch black.

1:37 AM

I planned to die at 1:43. That's only because it stands for I love you.

I didn't know who I loved.

Yes I did. I loved Mitch. Vic was a cover up for now. I really liked Vic but no one could ever make up for Mitch.

{Flashback}

"You're finally 16, baby!" He said. We'd been dating for two years now.

I smiled at my amazing boyfriend and he returned it.

"I don't care what age I am, as longs as I'm with you, Mitch." I said. He looked at my and lightly kissed my lips.

My two-person party was at his house because my family didn't know I was gay. Plus, they just didn't care anyways. Dad was dead and Mom was clueless.

"So how should we celebrate this?" He asked.

"Let's take a walk. Even though it's late, I think it'll be fun." I said with a smile.

He put on a black sweater and he was fully clothed in the dark color.
°
I nodded for the car to go and he wasn't aware.

Mitch walked straight into the street and didn't react fast enough.

"MITCH, NO!" I yelled.

I closed my eyes, afraid to see the contact in between him and the car. A loud crashing now and some swerving sounds told me it was time.

I walked over to him. He just laid there. I squatted down and I felt tears pouring down my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know, babe." I touched his face. He wasn't breathing anymore.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled. I was in complete denial. "This isn't real. This isn't fucking real. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!" I screamed.

No one was there to help. It was all my fault. All of it. Every single bit.

°

{Back to Normal Time}

I took a deep breath.

"I love you, babe." I whispered. Every single memory came back and it hurt so much.

30 seconds till 1:43.

I stepped on the track and took everything in.

The world was so ugly. So goddamn ugly.

1:43
°
I'm not gonna say anything lol. Hmmmmmm 5 comment 5 votes bc this chapter is horrible and I had writers block. I miss Mitch. Comment Lucker Lollipop if you read this all. Love you ❤️