Four

Kellin's POV
As we arrived to the movie theater, I saw someone I really really didn't want to see. It was one of the bullies from earlier.

"Vi-Vic..." I whimpered and took a step behind him.

"What's wrong, Kells?" He asked.

"We have to go. I can't stay. We have to go." I replied worriedly.

"What...why?"

"Just please, Vic we have to get out of here." I responded.

Gerard saw me and started heading towards us.

"Vic!!! Come on!" I started running away out of natural instinct.

"Kellin, wait!" I heard Vic say but I kept running toward his car.
Vic ran after and stopped at his car when he saw me laying there, shaking.

"What's wrong, Kells?" He asked shockingly.
He crouched down next to me and opened up his arms for a hug. I fell in to his arms, crying and buried my face in his chest. I don't know why I was doing this. I barely even knew Vic but for some reason it felt right.
"It's gonna be okay. I won't let him hurt you." He said. I lifted my head up and nodded in response.
"Do you still wanna go watch the movie?" He asked me. I felt the need to repay him for being a little crybaby so I replied with another nod and a sniffle. He wiped my tears and helped me up. I don't know what it was but something about him made me feel so safe and comfortable.
°
After movie
°
"I really liked Pitch Perfect 2." I said to Vic with a smile.
"Me too." He replied.
As we walked to his car, he lightly grabbed my hand and I didn't reject it. I honestly didn't want to.
"You're blushing." He said with a smirk.
"Oh shut up." I replied, slightly giggling.
"Woah! Is that a sassy Kellin I see?" He said sarcastically and we both laughed.

When we got home I didn't want to leave. Luckily we lived in the same area.
"D-do I have to go?" I kindly asked. It was embarrassing that I was tripping over my own words. I hated that I was always so nervous.
"Of course not." He smiled and I suddenly felt a shock of warmth run through my body and straight into my cheeks, forcing me to blush.

I texted my mom, letting her know and then we headed to his house, right next to mine.

When we walked in, his parents were right there in the living room. They waved to me and I waved back.

"Hey Ma. Hey Pa. This is Kellin. We're just gonna play some video games upstairs." Vic told his parents. He secretly winked at me so that I knew we weren't actually gonna play video games. Thank god because I really suck at gaming.

We headed upstairs and he locked the door to his room. I lightly hopped on his bed and sat there waiting. He sat down next to me.
"So tell me." He said.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me why you ran today." He looked me straight in the eye.

"Oh god. Um.. Do we really have to talk about this?" I murmured.
"I want to keep you safe. I need to know, Kells." He looked really worried so I gave in.
"It's Gerard." I said. "He bullies me at school with his friends. It's um...pretty bad. I try not to talk to anyone at school because I'm afraid it's a connection to him."

"Well why did you talk to me?" He asked.

Because you're absolutely adorable and I think I might be in love with you only after one week.

"Because you're...you." I said.

He didn't reply. He simply just smiled.
°
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY DUMB STORY!! I just wanna say thanks for getting me my goals last chapter. Sorry this chapter was really short. It's just a filler for the date. This time will be 5 comments 5 votes. (: Love youuuuuuuuuu 💓