Six

°
Basically my goals for last chapter were completely destroyed XD I had more comments and less vote then what I wanted. But I don't mind the comments :D thx guys ily. Enjoy.
°
Friday Night

"Hey kells. Are you still coming over  today? If you can't hang then that's okay I guess
-Vic"

Ugh. I didn't know what to say so I lied.

"Can't today. Sorr :/
-K"

I didn't like lying to Vic but I don't think he wanted to hear the truth either.
"K.
-v"

I could tell he was upset. He didn't even say Ok. Just a simple K.

Whatever. I got to get ready for hanging out with Oli.
°
3 knocks on my door and I knew that Oliver was here! I opened the door.

"Hey Syke-opath." We both laughed as I said by to my mom and walked out the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He replied with a smirk.

I simply giggled and got in the car.

°
When we got there, I saw something so beautiful and I didn't know what to say. We were in a meadow. All the flowers were so beautiful and there were thousands of them.

"Wow, Oli. This is beautiful." I looked into the meadow then I turned to him and smiled.

"I brought food." He said.

I giggled and we laid blankets on the ground and opened the basket of food. It was our own mini picnic and no one else was around.

By the time we'd finished our food, the sun was setting and it was an amazing thing to see. We had the perfect view.

"What a memory this will be." I spoke softly.

In that exact moment I got a text from Vic.

"Hey. Everything alright? Or still busy?
-Vic"

I sighed.
"What is it?" Asked Oli.

"Oh nothing." I replied.

I answered Vic.

"Still busy.
-kells"

"Okay.
-V"

Hopefully he wasn't still mad at me. I didn't want this to happen to us. Especially not like this, without me not knowing the reason we ended.
°
Vic's POV

As I looked out the window, I waited to see the sun rise again in the morning. It was too hard for me to sleep. Plus, it was still pretty early.

When I saw a car pull I up, there was something inside that I wish I hadn't seen.
°
Sorry this chapter was really short. I know what's gonna happen next but A cliffhanger seemed more fun so I stopped it early. 6 comments 6 votes. Love you all so much. Message me & comment bbymonkey if you read this. OH YEAH! I always see in thekellinunderthevic 's stories that the readers named the divider Dave. (—-)
So I was wondering if you guys could name ° something :D comments names right here. LOVE YOU 💓