Thirteen

I added some to chapter 12 so please read that before you read this. It's very important so...enjoy!
°

"Hey, Kells. Um... We need to talk." Vic said through the phone.

"O-Okay..." I responded.

"It's just unhealthy now and-"

"What's unhealthy?" I interrupted.

"Our relationship. Just let me finish. Please. I don't think we should be together anymore." He said.

My heart dropped so low I could feel it in the pit of my stomach.

"What? No, Vic. I'll fix it. I-I can't be alone."

"I'm sorry, Kellin."

That was the last thing he said.

My breathing shortened and I stared straight ahead, looking nowhere specific.
°
VIC'S POV

I didn't want to break up with Kellin, but it was better than telling him that I cheated. With Oliver Sykes. We were both drunk and it wasn't real. I knew that. But I'm not sure that Kellin would understand. Don't get me wrong, I felt horrible doing it but I didn't want to hurt him. I wanted to fix things but I knew he'd shut me out. I never really felt love with Kells though. It was just child's play, I guess. Even when I visited him, I didn't feel it anymore. That's also why I fucked Oli. I needed some real life connection.

I don't know.

°
I looked down. It was a long way down but at this point I didn't care.

My tears fell from me my eyes all the way down into the ocean. So far down that I couldn't hear them drop. I tried to wipe them away but nothing was helping.

I thought about everything that's been going on with me. I felt completely worthless.

I am completely worthless.

No one was around so I let it out. The sobs didn't stop in the slightest way.

This was it.

Just when I went to jump I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey."

I looked back and saw Vic.

"Listen. I'm busy right now and I don't want to fix things, okay? It's not like you were thinking about me when you were in bed with Oli! Like really?" I was telling and fully sobbing now.

"Kellin please." He said without any true emotion.

"Goodbye, Vic. I hope you know that I actually fucking loved you."

And that was the end. I took one more glance at the ocean, not caring that I didn't know how to swim, and jumped off of the high cliffs.
°
Blame yeah boy and doll face & the divine zero. Probably one chapter left. Love you 😘