Eleven

{One Month Later}
°
"Vic... There's something I have to tell you." I said. The look on his face was scared and concerned.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I...I'm moving back to Michigan." I told him.

His smile dropped so low. I'd never seen him look so sad.

"Why, Kells? Babe... I need you." He replied.

"I'm really sorry." I said.

He looked down.

"Hey. Chin up buttercup. I'll still be around for a bit." I said.

He looked up slowly.

"I-I'm gonna go with you." He said.

I looked at him with widened eyes.

"You can't do that." I said.

"You just don't want me to be with you. It's okay. I understand." He replied.

Ugh. Now I felt bad about all of this.

°

"YOU. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." My mom yelled.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

It had been a month since I told my mom I was moving back without her. So far, it just made her hate me more.

"Talk to me like that again. Do it." She said sternly.

I knew better than well not to say anything.

"That's right, you gay piece of shit." She said.

That's when it hit me hard.

"YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOM, OKAY? JUST FUCKING ACCEPT WHO I AM!" I yelled.

With that, I ran upstairs and slammed the door. I only looked back once and she looked hurt. Good. Now she knows how I feel every fucking day.

"YOU AREN'T THE BEST SON EITHER!" She yelled late.

I swung open the door with full force, tears running down my cheeks.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A FAMILY?" I asked her.

"A family is a good thing and nothing could be good with you in it." She said.

°

"I said a lot of mean things to her." I told Vic while looking down.

"Did you say what you want? If you go back to the start, she's just gonna break you apart." He giggled.

"Hey that rhymed." He said in a silly way.

"Anyway. I told her how I felt and I didn't feel good so..." I said.

"Well it's good for you either way. Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly. We're gonna work it out." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I felt a thousand times better with his butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said with a smile and hugged me tightly as I rested my head in his shoulder.

°

{A week later}

"So this is it, aye?" He asked. His eyes were watering but you could tell he was trying to stay positive in this stupid airport.

"Yep." I said sadly.

They called for my plane to begin boarding so I pulled him in and kissed him deeply. I wouldn't be able to do that for a long time. Such a long time.

The thought made me so sad.

"I love you so much, okay? Don't you ever forget about me, k?" He said.

"Of course not. I love you too."

And I did the hardest thing I'd ever do. Say goodbye and walk slowly away from Vic but I knew I had to do it.
°
Really short. Full of references. Um. I have major writers block RN. I'm redoing my room to be kellin/galaxy themed. Pics will be on my insta, @handoverthebands. Pls follow. Say turkey bands if you read this all. Shitty chapter so I don't expect any votes. As for the comments...surprise me I guess. I love youuuuuu 💘