Seven

"WHAT THE HELL, KELLIN?" I screamed at him. "WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?"

At this point I was crying. It hurt so much to know he didn't feel the same way. I had decided earlier that I liked him. A lot.

"I-I...I'm sorry, Vic." He said. He was crying too.

"I thought we were friends. Actually, no." I paused. "I THOUGHT WE WERE MORE THAN THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

My eyes were pouring out a salty liquid we like to call tears. I ran into my house and slammed the door before he said anything.

"Fuck you, Vic!" I heard him scream. I watched him go into his house from my room.

After he was fully inside, I buried my face into my bed and balled my eyes out.

What he didn't know is that I couldn't handle this. He thinks I'll just be fine, but I know I won't. And I know that it's not just because I'm bipolar. He probably thinks I'm overreacting.

Why would I ever think someone would want to be friends with me?
°
Kellin's POV

I waited all night for an apology.

I didn't get one.

I kept telling myself to just let it go, but I can't.

I can't believe I'm gonna lose Vic. This is all my fault.

I wiped the tears from my worn out eyes and I walked downstairs.

"Mom, I'm gonna go talk to Vic." I said.

"Okay, sweetie." She answered without looking up from her phone.

I walked outside and nervously knocked on the door next to mine. I planned out everything I was gonna say.

"I really hope this goes well." I whispered to myself.

I knocked the door and thankfully, Vic opened it. His eyes were red. You can tell he had been crying. The second I saw him I forgot my entire plan.

He just stared at me like he was waiting for me to talk.

"I-I..."

He crossed his arms. Now he looked irritated.

"Vic, I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you." I said nervously.

"Okay." He replied.

"That's not all." I said.
He nodded his head for me to continue.

"I didn't think you'd find out and I thought you'd be sad that I hung out with Oliver instead of you so I tried to hide it. I can understand why you're upset. I-I just..." I couldn't say it. I was too nervous.

"Ugh. Whatever, Kellin." He began I walk away.

"No Vic please!" My speech sped up x100.

"There's something I need to tell you."

"You have 30 seconds."

"Vic I like you a lot and I feel like I might even love you. You've been there since you came and you're the only true friend I have. Oli is just a replacement because I thought you were made at me. A-and I just want to tell you how great you are, I mean come on. You're a really great person and I'm so sorry I did this to you. To us. I'm really sorry. Like really really sorry. I don't think you under how sorr-"

My rambling was interrupted by Vic connecting his lips to mine. It was totally unexpected but I sure as hell didn't mind. I had butterflies all inside me. They were flying around an area much larger than just my stomach. My heart fluttered and I closed my eyes shut.

He pulled away and said, "I accept your apology."

And with that, he shut the door and left me standing there.

°

Quick filler but definitely my fave chapter so far! Maybe it's because 7 is my favorite number XD can we give ° a name pleaseeeeee? Comment turkey and a name if you read this ☺️ anyways I love you all and I hope you liked this!

10 comments 5 votes

(Comment count has been getting higher and votes have been getting really low so let's beat my goal!)