04

04

"Happy birthday. Happy birthday... Happy birthday, Denise!"

There was us singing while looking at Denise that was smiling to us looking so shocked. It was her nineteenth birthday today and we planned to suprise her a pool party tonight.

We're here inside her room and was getting so loud because we're singing a happy birthday song for her and there were a lot of us inside her room. She was half-asleep after opening some of her gifts earlier and took a nap.

Denise wanted to celebrate her birthday with us too and I think this is a good idea because her birthday earlier was just a typical Filipino birthday celebration, no alcoholic drinks and not a big celebration party that we would enjoy that much.

I know everyone will be wild again later lalo na at pool party 'yon at mga kaedad pa namin o mas matanda pa sa amin ang mga pupunta mamaya.

"Now, wish and blow!" Excited na sabi ni Pam na nagrerecord ng video.

Denise nodded and closed her eyes before she blow the candle on the cake that Kiko's holding for her.

"Thank you everyone! Bawal palibre ah porke't birthday ko!" Denise said and laughed, she started hugging us one by one while tearing up because of joy.

"Don't worry you're the one that we're gonna treat!" Sienna said.

"We're now all nineteen's!" Denise said when Sienna hugged her along with Pam.

"Time na to kiss Denise for her birthday." Ariadna said.

All the girls stand beside Denise, getting ready to kiss her.

"Do we still do that?" I asked when they stared at me because I'm the only girl that was not with them.

"Of course, halika ka na dito at para makiss na natin si Denise." Aya ni Sienna sa akin.

I sighed before I walked to them.

Tumingkayad ako para halikan si Denise sa noo dahil nasa magkabilang pisnge na si Pam at Sienna, si Ariadna naman ay sa baba ni Denise hahalik.

"One, two, three. Go!" Bilang ni Damian bago namin sinimulan na halikan si Denise.

I can hear the kiss sound while I'm kissing Denise. Nakapikit pa siya at nakangiti habang hinahalikan. Pagkatapos namin siya halikan ay bumakat ang lipstick namin ni Sienna sa mukha niya.

Pagkatapos ng kaunti naming celebration sa bay nila ay nagpunta na kami doon sa venue na hinanda ni Jasper at Sienna. Sa labas pa lang rinig ko na ang malakas na sound system na nagmumula sa loob at ang mga nakakahilong mga ilaw na iba't iba ang kulay. Marami na rin ang mga taong nasa loob dahil maingay na.

Sabay kaming pumasok at mas lalong lumakas ang hiyawan ng mga tao ng makita kami. Lahat ng tao ay napunta ang atensyon kay Denise hahang binabati nila ito. Denise was just smiling and waving her hand while enjoying her full spotlight.

What the fuck, paano sila nagkaroon ng ganito karaming kaibigan. Napakaraming tao, are they all friends or some of them are strangers and just want to get along with the party?

Sienna guide us on our table. Umupo 'agad kami sa isa sa mga mesa malapit sa pool na nakikita rin ang DJ na nagpapatugtog ng sobrang ingay na kanta. Mabilis na naglapag si Damian at Jasper ng mga alak para sa amin.