26

26

A/N: THIS WAS A BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU, I WAS SO GRATEFUL TO REACHED THE AUDIENCE I WANT, AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO IS SUPPORTING ME, SILENT OR NOT I APPRECIATED IT, ALL WRITERS, PADAYON!

Seven years have passed.

"That's how you color it right, Yesha." I said after explaining to my student how to color the giraffe drawing on her paper. I'm here inside my kindergarten classroom with my other kid students.

I am now a kindergarten teacher like just what I dream! And Alvin become his dream job, doctor. I was so proud for him after getting his licensed. All his pressures, suffers and sacrifices are all worth it in
the end. He really face it all with me! His number one fan and stress reliever slash lover.

"Thank you, Teacher Julie." She said smiling at me while holding her big crayola.

I'm having a fun time playing with the
kids here. Yeah, teaching was hard because they're kids but it's part of my job to guide them all. I smiled at Yesha and try to fix her messy small bangs.

Pumikit siya ng kaunti nung magtama ang hibla ng buhok niya sa mata niya. So cute.

Napunta ang mga mata ko sa nakabukas na pintuan ng classroom nang marinig na may kumatok doon.

"Knock, knock." I heard a manly voice outisde. Sumilip ito sa loob at napangiti ako nang makita na si Alvin 'yon, tumayo ako sa pagkakaupo sa pangbatang upuan para lapitan siya.

"Good afternoon, Doctor Syrivio!" Pagbati ng mga estudyante ko sa lalaki.

Madalas na puntahan ako dito ni Alvin kapag off to work na siya o kaya day off niya lalo na't kapag may date kami o hindi kaya ay may importanting okasyon kaya kilalang kilala siya ng mga bata.

"Hi kids, how are you?" He greeted while walking inside the room. He was waving
at them as if they were so close and seeing each other everyday. Maraming lumapit sa kanyang mga batang lalaki at nakipag apir pa.

I rolled my eyes to him when our eyes met.

"Stop it," he said smiling. I was about to speak when the school bell rang. I smiled at him before passing him behind to face my students.

"Okay kids, pack all your things and you may now leave. Yesha you could finish your drawing the other time," I said. They all smiled and started packing their things and put on their small backpack.

"Yes, ma'am Julie." Yesha smile to me and waved her hand playfully before walking outside the room with her other classmates.

I help the others kids to fix their things too and Alvin was just there standing beside me watching my every move and how I do my job.

"Goodbye ma'am, see you!" My other students said before leaving the room, when they all left I face Alvin again to see his face clearly.

"You're so early, I thought we are just gonna go meet at the coffee shop?" I asked.

Pinuntahan ko ang teachers desk at mabilis na inayos ang mga gamit ko. Nang matapos ay mabilis na naglakad ako sa mga silya at mesa na nagulo para ayusin ito. Naglinis din ako ng kalat ng mga bata at mga naiwan na mga lapis at crayola sa sahig at kung saan.

"Maaga akong umalis para tulungan kang maglinis." Sagot niya bago lumapit sa kabilang mesa at kinuha ang binilog na papel mula sa sahig.

"What? Are you that so excited because you will be able to meet Jake after we left?"