05

05

Glad that christmas came within a blink of an eye. I was having a boring time in this resort and repeatedly hanging out with my cousins and friends, I want some exciting day.

All of us would be again at Tita Gabrielle's mansion and we are planning to celebrate here. Some of our relatives from different country are going to be celebrating here with us so It's gonna be crowded earlier. I was planning already where to hide when they're finally here.

Mom and the others are probably preparing now for our food for tonights christmas eve celebration.

Days past so fast, I'm here at my room while reading a book. Chilling with own accompany while enjoying a cup of tea.

"Julie pupunta kaming palengke sa bayan para bumili ng mga kulang na sangkap, gusto mo ba sumama?" Tanong ni Pam pagkatapos buksan ang pinto ng kuwarto ko.

I quickly stood up. "Sure!" She smiled and we left the room together.

Pagpasok sa kotse sunod na pumasok ang tatlong katulong at doon naupo sa likuran, pagkatapos nilang pumasok ay umandar na kaagad ang kotse. I was looking outside the window of my car seat thinking about something. I smiled when I see some kids on the streets running and playing.

Pagdating sa palengke rinig kaagad namin ang sigawan ng mga nagtitinda ng isda at karne, ang amoy ng malansang isda at iba pa. Maraming tao ngayon at namimili dahil pasko at panghuling araw na para mamili ng mga ingredients na ihahanda para mamaya.

"Don't smell it, Julie." Pam reminded me while holding my hand.

We started moving with the crowd and we're ust following the maids behind while they're buying. Pam was picking some vegetables they would but while the maids  are consulting Pam about the vegetables they are buying.

Sunod silang nagpunta sa meat section at nakasunod lamang ako. Pumipili na din
ng karne si Pam, masuring tinitignan niya ang karneng pipiliin. Panghuli naming pinuntahan ang bilihan ng mga isda. Nang mabili na ang lahat ng kailangan agad na kaming umalis dala ang mga pinamili.

***

"Julie, can you teach your Tita Emily how to cook our special carbonara?" Mom asked me while I'm washing the veggies on the sink.

"Leave it to me." I said then I go to Tita Emily that was busy cutting other veggies.

I guide her what are the ingredients that are needed to cook carbanora. Varbonara isn't that hard to cook, but it was hard to perfect the taste.

All of us in the kitchen are so busy cooking. When I was in New York mom hired a professional chef to taught me how to cook from basic to hard cooking dishes from breakfast to lunch and to dinner.

Mom said that I shouldn't just be mentally smart but also physically and ehat she meant by that is to be a good cook, but perhaps I think she forgot how to taught me how to pick a good ingredients that's why I didn't even get to help in grocery earlier with Pam.

"Julie, akala namin nauna ka na doon? Kanina ka pa namin hinihintay ah, hindi tayo magtatagal dito mamaya kaya sumama ka na sa amin!" Sambit ni Ariadna habang papasok ng kitchen.

"Hija, lower your voice." Tita Gabrielle scold her.

Sienna give her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry mom but Julie can't stay here any longer."