06

06

"Shit!" I touch my forehead when I feel some pain on my head. "Hangover." I said and get up from my bed with my eyes close.

Ang init naman ata sobra. Hindi ko ba nabuksan ang aircon? I adjust my eyes from the sunlight.

Kaagad akong napabangon sa hinihigaan nang makitang wala sa pamilyar na silid. "Where am I?" I asked and put a slipper on before I open the door.

I'm gonna kill you Alvin! He's the one that's responsible to me last night and now I woke up in the unfamiliar room. Naglakad ako sa malawak na hallway na walang katao-tao at tahimik.

I try to remember what I did last night to know how I end in this strange house. "Nasaan ako?" I asked mysely when I reach down the stairs.

I stared on the old style of all the furnitures everywhere. I saw some bamboo style table and chairs and some other furnitures.

That's where I confirmed that I'm really in the wrong house. What happened to me last night could be probably hilarious. Dali-dali akong naglakad papunta sa pinto para umalis na dito suot pa din ang jacket na bigay ni Alvin.

Bahala na! Ibalik ko na lang sa susunod na araw.

"You're awake now." I stop walking when
I heard a voice behind me.

I turn around slowly and saw an old lady holding a plant with the two maids behind her. She was dressed nicely, white hair and those wrinkles that still keeping her look beautiful. She's staring at me like she already know me.

"Uh, where am I now?" I asked looking at her.

"Don't you remember? Alvin and Damian brought you here last night." She answered smiling at me.

"I don't know, I was drunk and I'm bad at remembering things." I said and touch my neck.

"I'm Alvin's grandma. Kakaalis lang nila kanina at may pinuntahan. Pabalik na siguro 'yon." She said then handed the plant to the maid before they were ordered to leave us.

"Thank you letting me stay here, may I leave now? I mean, thanks for allowing me to sleep here even though you don't know me. I really appreciated it, ma'am." I try not to sound in a hurry to leave here after their kindness to me.

"It's fine, do you know the way back to the hotel? Do you want me to tell our driver to take you home?" She asked.

I looked at her before I shooked my head. "No need, ma'am."

"Wait Alvin here and eat breakfast first, you must be hungry." He said and started walking and told me to follow her.

Malaking hakbang na hinabol ko naman siya sa paglalakad.

She was Alvin's grandmother and it's rude if I left here without them or him knowing at baka maligaw pa ako sa labas pagkatapos nila akong patuluyin dito. Bakit ba dito ako dinala ng letseng Alvin na 'yan?!

Dinala niya ako sa malawak na dining room at pinaupo sa isa sa mga silya. Malaki at mahaba ang mesa na halatang gawa din sa matibay na kawayan. Kaya 'ata ang benteng katao na mag salo-salo dito. Wala sa hitsura ni Alvin na ganito pala siya kayaman.

Where are even Alvin's parents? That's the question that's been playing in my mind because only his grandmother came to me from this big house.