08

08

Me and my cousins are eating quietly while listening to their conversation.

Sinubo ko ang steak nung mahati ko ito. Hindi ko sila tinatapunan ng tingin at nakatuon lamang sa kinakain. Ayaw ko din makipag eye contact sa kanilang lahat lalong-lalo na kay Alvin.

Mommy and the others are talking about donating clothes and money to an big orphanage here and that's the reason why the Mayor's family are eating dinner with us to discuss about it.

"Mom I want to donate some of my old clothes too and gusto ko din pong tumulong mamigay ng pagkain at damit sa mga bata sa ampunan." Singit ni Pamela habang nakangiti.

"That's a good idea, Romina. Gather all your old clothes later, and you too, Ariadna." Tita Rhian pointed at Ariadna, she just nodded and look away.

"Tutulong rin po ang mga anak namin sa pagdala ng mga gamit at pagkain papunta sa ampunan." Tita Gabrielle smiled to us.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa narinig at tinignan ang mga pinsan. Their eyes have the same expressions like mine.

"What?" Damian asked.

"Mom, we di-"

"Shut up, Denise.." Bago pa matapos ni Denise ang sasabihin ay nasiko na siya ng ina niya.

"Thank you so much, we really appreciate your kindness." The Mayor thankfully said.

"No problem about that Mayor, as long as we can help the kids at the orphanage." Tita Gabrielle said smiling.

We all remained silent after that. I don't mind helping them give the gifts to the kids. I like kids.

"Lola we want to volunteer on helping too," Odette shyly said raising her left hand.

She's a quite and shy person pala. Malambing din ang kaniyang tinig.

"Me too, please?" Masayahing tanong ni Lilith.

Maybe she wants to meet kids there and help us give the clothes to them, what a lovely kid.

Tumawa si Arie at nagsalita. "Sure, but Lilith can't. You need to be grown up first." Arie said and laughed.

"You are still a kid, Lilith. " Odette added on it.

Lilith just pouted.

"But you can come and play with the kids there Lilith," Alvin said and smile to relieve her grief. Tumango-tango si Lilith at matamis na ngumiti sa kanya.

"Yes!"

"Ah, Mayor Arie we want to introduce to you and your family our daughter and son, if you don't mind," Tita Emily said.

"Sure." The Mayor smiled. I saw the smirk on Alvin's lips while staring at me.

Mabilis akong umiwas sa tinginan namin at inayos ang upo.

"This is Denise, she dreamed to be a famous chef." Tita Emily pointed at Denise. Denise just give us a small smile while waving her hand awkwardly, nahihiya.

"This is my Kio and Francisco, Kio go play with Lilith sometimes." Tita Meriel said tapping Kio's head.

Kio just nodded while eating, not looking at us.