12

12

I was shocked when I saw Alvin's grandma with his sister's entering the house and was immediately surrounded by my mom and other tita to welcome their arrival.

Naglakad na kaagad ako at sinulit ang pagkakataon na dumating sila Arie para pumunta sa kwarto. Nakita ko pa na lumapit si Alvin para salubungin ang lola, hindi ko na nakita ang mga sumunod na nangyari dahil tumalikod na ako para umakyat.

"Nasa baba si Arie." Bungad ko sa kanila pagpasok ko sa kwarto ni Damian.

"What?" Pamela asked while doing her makeup.

"Wala bang sinabi sainyo na dadating sila?" Tanong ko.

Umupo ako sa sahig na may nakalatag na malaking red carpet bago tumingin ulit sa kanila, naghihintay ng sagot.

"Mom didn't tell us that they will come." Damian answered.

"Mom and the Mayor are not that close. Dahil siguro doon sa charity work natin, they become more close, I guess." Sienna commented.

We all agreed on her.

I was about to speak when someone entered the room. We saw Kio holding his Ipad with the brightness was so up it become a flash light on his face.

"Kuya, I need help." He said while running to Kiko to give him the Ipad.

"What help Kio?" Kiko asked and hold the tablet.

"Lilith was there and she wants to play on my Ipad." He was sound scared.

"Come on boy, it's just a girl. Play together just like what your mom said," Kiko answered and pushed Kio a little.

"I don't like to play with her." Kio said.

I was so shocked when someone smack the door loudly open. I look at the door and I saw Lilith looking somewhere else inside the room.

"Let's play Kio!" Lilith said when she spotted Kio. She ran to Kio and smiled to him.

She looks so pretty with her pink dress and braided short hair.

"No, leave me alone!" Kio run away and leave the room so fast. Lilith followed him and didn't close the door.

"Lock your room, Damian." Sienna said.

"Paano ko ilo-lock eh labas pasok kayong lahat?" Sagot nito bago tumayo para isara ang pinto.

He was about to close it when a hand appeared from nowhere to stop it. Damian look so confuse when he open the door widely.

"Damian! Get out, our guests are arriving, you should greet them." We heard tita Gabrielle's voice outside the room.

Sumilip ito sa kwarto at nakita niya kaming lahat. I awkwardly smiled to her.

"And you all too! Don't hide here and go downstairs!" Tita shouted on us. "Hinahanap kayo ng iba niyong tita at tito sa labas kaya huwag kayong magtago."

We immediately stood up and go out with her to go down to meet our tita and other relatives and guests.

"Happy new year, Mayor Arie." One of my tito greeted.

"Hello, happy new year po." Pamela also greeted.

"Happy new year." Arie was sound formal.