Flashbacks

You're running.  You're running for your fucking lives, again. You can't believe that this is happening. You knew today was going too well. Why does this always happen to us? Fuck. Where the fuck is Nat. She was meant to meet us here, fuck. 

You take a sharp right, and your partner goes to follow, but she's a bit too late. Before she knew what hit her, she's on the floor, surrounded by a pool of her fucking blood. Shit, your alone now. Seriously where the actual fuck is Nat. Oh god, what if they have her. 

You leave your now-dead partner and run towards the roof where the helicopter should be waiting for Your extraction. As you push open the door to the roof, you hear the sound of gunshots being fired, ricocheting off of the building. You pull out your handgun a take the safety off. You carefully start to creep onto the roof and aim your gun towards the oncoming brawl. As you round the corner onto the helipad you're met with the sight of nat, your nat saving your ass once again. 

You aim at the last man running towards Nat, you pull the trigger and he falls in a heap in front of Nat. She looks up and locks eyes with you, her pupils are blown and her chest was heaving. She looked like the pure image of beauty, sex and everything in between. 

At that moment the world faded and all you could see and hear was her rapid breathing and untamed appearance. Nothing else mattered but the completely fuckable woman standing in front of you. You look in her eyes again and she has amusement written all over her now smug face. She knew what she was doing to you. Fuck you think, could your life get any more embarrassing. 

Nat walks towards the helicopter and straps herself in. You pick up the weapons lying closest to you and follow in her footsteps. As you go to buckle your belt, Nat leans over, puts her hand on your inner thigh and whispers in your ear, " maybe next time, keep your filthy thoughts tucked away during a mission", and with a small chuckle and a wink, you're in the air and heading back to the safe house. 

Authors Note ...... 

Sorry for not updating in a while. Hope you guys like the new chapter. 

NR2045