Emotions Are High

You look into the stormy grey eyes of Agent Barton trying to read him, so far you've had no luck. It was like you were looking into a brick wall, you love Nat even though she left you, but you couldn't possibly like someone who took her away from you for this long. Barton starts to wriggle around under your intense gaze and you decide to give him a break and move to your next target, Natalie. Well as of recently Natasha, it's just not her though. Nat holds your gaze without even so much as flinch, Barton looks on confused but you didn't care about him, you wanted to speak to Nat and no-one else. 

Agent Hill bursts into the training room just as you were about to talk to her with words, and you quietly curse her. Nat and Barton walk over to her and they look like there having a heated argument, suddenly Nat turns to Barton and nods her head. Hill leaves, and so does Barton which is surprising. Natalie walks back to and stares at you with those beautiful green eyes. You look right back at her, and in a split second you were both throwing blind punches. Neither of you were playing by the rules, and to anyone on the outside it looked like a dogs breakfast. But this was no normal fight, this one was full of emotions you both were struggling to hide.  Natalie was gaining the upper hand and you were struggling to see at this point, blood and sweat mingled and dripped into your eyes. With one finale hard blow to the stomach you fall to the ground breathing heavily and wiping blood from your eyes and face. After a solid five minutes of you trying to stop the room from spinning, you look up and stare at Nat. 

She was standing above you with concentration written all over her face. Without waring she offers her hand and you take it. When you get your feet she pulls you into a tight hug, one you weren't expecting. Hugging her back with just as much raw emotion as she was, Nat pulls away from you and you instantly miss her warmth. You both walk silently back to her apartment, neither one of you needed to talk. When you get there Nat opens the door and you both walk inside, she walks to the bathroom and slams the door closed behind her. You sink into the lounge and close your eyes, the sound of the shower running was soothing you heart rate. Fuck you think, all the feelings you thought you lost had come rushing back and so have Nat's, shit this could be dangerous for you and her. Especially when because you were in her environment. You are now walking a dangerous line. Emotions are high. This is very bad. 

Authors Note: 

Hey sorry for not updating in ages, i've been having struggles with my health. Hope you all like this chapter. 

NR2045