Going To Shield

Nat gets in the drivers seat and and you get into the passengers side. you look up and see that this Clint dude is on the phone to someone. The phone call looks like it went well because he smiles and walks up to Natalie and says,"take her in Coulson and fury will be waiting for you." you don't know who any of these people are but you assume they must be high  up at shield.

Natalie hasn't spoken since she said goodbye to Clint, and the car was filled with awkward silence. Ever since you could remember you had always admired her, you lived for the times back in the red room were they would let you see her train. Of course you know now that it was all a sick mind game to them but it was some of your happiest memories. To anyone else this would seem crazy but to you, it was what kept you going.  it was getting close tot he morning and the night air was starting to get warmer so you rolled up your jumper sleeves. 

In doing so, you reviled the ugly scare that the red room gave to you as a reminder of  who you belong to. Everyday you look at that scare and think about what your life would be like if you weren't raised by the red room. For 20 years of your life the red room was your home and, it made you sick to think about the cruel and abusive training they put you through. 

You were stopped at a set of traffic lights and Natalie looked at you. she looked at your pale face and , she must have instantly known what you were thinking about because she pulled up her sleeve  to and revealed her scar. In some way you thought of this as a once in a lifetime  act of kindness from her towards you, and that made you happy to know she cared.  The biggest thing was, the black widow isn't meant to have emotions boy did the red room fuck up on that. 

You got to the airport and you and Natalie got the bags out of the car.  both of you casually walked through the airport with no problems. You some how managed to get through the metal detectors and airport security. Natalie looked so stressed it wasn't funny, in your head you knew this is could be the end of your life or the beginning of a new one. 

Authors Note.....

hey I'm sorry for not updating sooner, please comment and send me recommendations for my next chapter.