The Beginning Of Your Relationship Pt2

Chapter 2 

You lower your gun and  holster it , you fold your arms over your chest and stare at Natalie trying to figure her out.  She was wearing  tight leather pants and a red silk top her leather jacket was form fitting and really suited her. You tear your eyes away and you look directly into her's, she stared back . Her piercing green eyes bored into yours,  and it felt like she was looking directly into your soul. 

No one had said a word and it was bothering you, the silence was unnerving and the air seemed to be getting thicker. You were secretly hoping she would speak first even though you had a thousand questions to ask her.  Natalie looked behind you and lifted her gun, before you could even turn around she had fired and you could hear the distinct sound of a body hitting the ground. She put the safety on her gun and holstered it, you turn around and look at the man lying in a pool of dark red blood. You instantly recognised him as a hydra agent. you look up and see shadows on the roof top opposite you. You grab Nat's arm and run around the corner. 

You were met by two more agents, you easily took them down Natalie pulled out two guns from nowhere and took the safety off. You both slowly crept through another abandoned lane way and slipped into the shadows and ran back to the main town square. You reach the hotel you were staying at and slip into your room. You discard all your weapons on the small table in the living room and you head to the toilet to freshen up. 

When you come out you here Natalie on the phone to someone, interested you sneak into the hallway and listen carefully. You could only make out bits and pieces of her conversation before it ended but you did find out that she wasn't here alone. You casually stroll into the kitchen and start to make a sandwich. For the first time since you saw each other Natalie began to speak to you. Stunned you look up and stare at her with confusion and amusement. Natalie repeated what she said and you let it sink in." Y/N  why were you listening to my phone call that  was private and it was none of you business". you stare at her before carefully answering." You see Natalie I couldn't help but hear the walls are thin and you spoke loudly so it seemed like yo wanted me to hear what you were talking about." 

She looked at you and let out a frustrated sigh, the she took off  her jacket and threw it onto the back of the wooden chair at the table. She lifted up her shirt and took out three loaded  glocks and a knife.  Natalie lifted her foot onto the chair and  pulled up the bottom of her leather pants , she pulled out two more knives. She put that foot down and lifted her other one up and repeated the same process except she pulled out another small handgun. You look at her amazed, Natalie stared at you before bursting out in fits of laughter. 

You knew you were staring at her with amazement but you think your  face must have been priceless because it just made the cold hearted bitch Natalie Romanova laugh. She took off  her boots and went to the bathroom, stupid her left her phone on the counter. You look at the phone and back to the hallway she just disappeared into and you decided to look at her phone. You picked it up and the text tone wrung , you look at the contact id and it read Clint barton. 

Before you could read the message Natalie grabs the phone and shoves it in her pocket. she grabs you by the arm and  forces you into a chair.  Natalie stares at you and said ' I suppose  you want to know who Clint is.' You  nod your  head and she ran a pale hand through her unruly curls.  She proceeded to stare at the window before she said ' Clint is a shield agent and he is also my partner, I have worked with him for two years and we were sent here to kill you.'  You look at her and then you look at the floor your eyes  burning  a whole into the carpet. You don't know what to think . The one thing you managed to understand is why didn't she kill me when she had the chance ........

Authors Note .......

I hope you like this chapter, it took me ages to write.  please comment and send me requests foe the new chapter. 

NR2045