Getting To Know Natalie / Natasha

After your shower you decided it was time to ask Nat about shield and who she has become. It's clear as day to you that she wasn't who you thought she was , it was like she became a completely different person since the last time you both worked together. Before you could whole heartedly trust nat you needed to know what happened over the years and why she never tried to find you. You though that you had something special together , all you wanted to know was are those memories just something special for you only ? 

From the first moment back in the ally, you knew that nat was tense and defensive when she talked to you. After all these years one question still bugged you, does she still love you. When she left for that mission and never came back you knew she had escaped, but what bothered you was why didn't she ever reach out or try and find you. It left you heart broken and alone in a world that was beyond anything you could have imagined it would be. The world you both lived in was dangerous and a constant battle between being the hunter or the hunted, and you have always wondered why she broke her promise to you.

When you first got together when you were training together and sharing quarters with Natalie, you made a promise to each other. To come and find one other if you ever escaped, or come track you down on a mission and run away and make a new life with each other. You knew being an assassin wasn't easy let alone one of the top three in almost 200 countries but in your mind Natalie should have at least attempted to find you sooner, not just when she was sent to kill you. 

You got dressed and began to walk  back across the hallway, the kitchen light was one and you could hear  90's music playing in the background and cooking utensils being put in the sink. Intrigued you slowly walk into the kitchen to get a closer look. As you round the corner a sight you thought you would never see clouded your vision. Natalie fucking Romanova was cooking pancakes and sining to Nirvanas Smells Like Teen Spirt. In all your life you have never seen Natalie look this carefree and relaxed and it made you look at her in a different light. A light that glowed love and happiness, it was bright and brought a free spirited feeling to your heart. 

Authors Note ....

Hope you liked this chapter I'll post a part 2 soon. Send me ideas if you have any. 

NR2045