How You Met Clint Barton

chapter 3 

Natalie went back to looking out the window, while you were trying to process that a team of highly trained shield agents  were after you.  The silence was broken when Nat's phone rang and you instantly knew who it was. she answered and you could hear a new male voice yelling down the phone.  Natalie hangs up and stares at you, you keep your eyes the floor afraid to show weakness to Nat.

The fear was over coming you slowly and worry settled in the pit of your stomach. Natalie begins to pace up and down the small lounge room and it was unnerving. You could tell Nat was worried which made you feel sick ,the great the black widow was nervous and that  was scary. In the background you could hear the faint sound of  sirens and and you kew the this was the breaking point. Natalie stops pacing and grabs her jacket starts re - holster her weapons, in a blink of an eye all all seven weapons are concealed on her person. She tells you to gear up and pack your shit. you don't dare go against her, so you do as your told. Ten minutes later  you come out of your room with a backpack full of weapons  and two duffle bags full of spy gear. 

She grabs your hand and pulls you out door , you both make it outside and are on the side walk apparently waiting for someone.  Natalie pulls out her phone  and sends a text to someone. 5 minutes later a deep grumble sounds from up the street you turn your head to look at the car and you are met with the sight of  a black corvette stingray pulling up in front of you. The stranger in the car winds down the window and  in the drivers seat is a man I have never seen before. 

Nat walks to the car and puts the bags in the trunk of the car and goes back to the driver to talk to him. The man stepped out of the car and hugged her, you instantly knew who he was. this is Clint Barton her partner. Clint walks towards you and sticks out  his hand to shake it but you don't return the jester. He formally introduces himself as Clint Barton your suspicions were right, good to see your gut is never wrong.  But the real question is why is he helping me and why is nat not doing what she came her to do????

Authors Note ......

Hi I'm sorry this is a short chapter , but I hurt my back and this was the best I could do at the present point in time. I might not be able to update as quickly because I might have to have surgery to fix my back. 

NR2045