Going To Shield P2

You both sat nervously in the boarding lounge waiting for your flight to be called. Natalie was scanning the groups of people surrounding you and making up some sort of conclusion on what type of people they are. Your flight got delayed due to bad weather and it's been an hour since it was announced, and you were ever so slightly worried that something might go wrong. 

Suddenly a voice over the speakers called your flight and all your nerves drifted away, you grab your bag and go towards the correct boarding gate. Once you'er on the plane and in your seat you fully start to relax. Natalie unzips her jacket and pulls out a book the looks oddly familiar, she catches you staring, her lips twitch and you can tell she was slightly amused. she closes her book and passes it to you. You instantly let out a small chuckle, Natalie romanova was reading Harry fucking  Potter. Looked at the book again and couldn't believe that she was actually reading Harry Potter. 

You passed the book back to her and closed your eyes, letting your mind and body relax you soon fall asleep.  You woke to the sound of laughter, you slowly open your eyes and turn your head. Natalie was closing her book laughing her head off, you sit up properly and look at her. In all the time of knowing Natalie you have never seen a pure laugh coming from her. You have seen her fake laugh and her laugh that makes your skin crawl but never a laugh that comes from deep down. The sound was like ecstasy for you, the sound of it was contagious and made you extremely happy. 

Natalie put her book in her lap and stared at you, for a brief moment your eyes met and the smile in her eyes mean the world to you, she looked so carefree and happy. Being with her was the only time you let yourself be happy and feel complacent. The sign for putting your seat belt on and you instantly buckle up. The plane starts to defend and with a smooth bump yo land. 

( Time skip brought to you by Tony trying to hit on Nat)

You get into a black car with tinted windows that was waiting for you in the drop of pick up area at the front of the airport. Natalie sat next to you and looked at you with reassuring eyes, somehow the look didn't sooth your nerves. The car pulls away and it speeds towards the highway, the trip didn't take long  and you pulled into an underground carpark. Natalie got out and you followed close behind her. never in your entire life have you been this nervous. 

Natalie guides you towards an elevator and you both get in, she pushes a few buttons and scans her hand on the scanner and the elevator begins to move. It abruptly stops and you both step out into a huge office reception you look around and you see the huge shield logo. Natalie turned to you and said " welcome to shield y/n". A young women who looked slightly older than Natalie approached you and said Director fury wants to see you in his office, both of you and with a sharp nod goodbye she left like nothing happened. 

Natalie started a faced paced walk towards a huge office which had the blinds pulled down and the door closed. she knocked twice and you heard a gruff voice call "come in Agent Romanoff , I've been expecting you". Natalie opened the door and you followed her in. You closed the door behind you and sat in the seat next to Natalie. You stare at the man called fury  sitting in front of you and take a shallow breathe waiting to hear what was going to happen to you. 

Authors note .....

sorry for not updating I was in hospital longer then I expected please send me Ideas for going to shield P3. 

NR2045